The LOOK: Getting Ready for Fall
Friday, September 09, 2011
Good day all my Rhode Island fashionistas! Seeing that fall is not officially here yet (although the last wet and chilly days have certainly felt that way!) and we as New Englanders will want to squeeze the summer out of these next few weeks, I will not call this our fall line-up in hair. However, I think a "pre-fall preview" is what is needed now so here it goes...
1. Preview one: with fall comes layering, so we will take that right up into the hair zone with added layers for fullness and swing.
2. Preview two: of course with all the color change fron the sky to the trees let's take that into the hair zone as well... get ready for fresh (and perhaps bold!) color.
3. Preview three: (and this is a biggie)... With a wardrobe change your look is not complete without hair and makeup change as well. If you don't bring your hair and makeup into the new season with your sweaters and coats, it will stand out much more than that girl still sporting white skirt in October.
Remember: while playing in the fashion world you must keep up in order to be a strong contender. Follow along with me and GoLocal for the upcoming weeks where we will be going over each one of these fashion tips more in depth.
In the meantime, prepare prepare prepare! You can't condition enough after all the sun and salt air has done to your thirsty tresses. Also, put together your fall look book; that's half the fun. To visualize is part of the creative fun to creating your new look this fall. xx
If you valued this article, please LIKE GoLocalProv.com on Facebook by clicking HERE.
- The LOOK: Full Hair and How to Get It
- The LOOK: Playing with Temporary Hair Color
- The LOOK: Hair Extensions
- The LOOK: Day Looks Into Night
- The LOOK: Fabulous Hair With or Without Electricity