Hunt Real Estate Merges With ERA Key Realty Services
Friday, February 09, 2018
The merger expands the reach of the combined companies increasing options for homebuyers and sellers in the Northeast.
“We have brought together two powerful real estate companies, with shared values, but with distinct regional footprints. Our family-owned companies share a focus on providing a great culture for agents, and a compelling attention to quality and trust for our customers,” said Peter F. Hunt, chief executive officer, HUNT Real Estate ERA.
“This is an exciting day for the ERA brand network. Two of our oldest and largest brokerages coming together speaks to the strength and longevity of the ERA culture. We are especially pleased to see the Hunt and Taylor families join forces,” said Sue Yannaccone, president and chief executive officer, ERA Real Estate.
HUNT Real Estate ERA brings its expertise and leadership in four New York markets including Buffalo, Syracuse, Rochester, and Albany.
ERA Key Realty Services brings markets in Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire and Rhode Island.
The combined company will have more than 50 offices and nearly 1,600 experienced affiliated agents.
- NEW: Disciplinary Action Taken Against Shrewsbury Real Estate Agent
- PowerPlayer: Real Estate Agent David Stead
- Worcester Named a Hot Spot for Real Estate
- NEW: RI Real Estate Bucks National Trend - Up
- NEW: Lila Delman Real Estate Hosts Economic Summit
- RI Real Estate Report
- Making the Case for Real Estate
- Signs of Life in Commercial Real Estate Market
- Central Mass Towns Top Statewide Real Estate Ranking
- Agents Now Fighting Their Real Estate Wars Online
- Giorgio: The Real Real Estate Tax Problem in Worcester
- Angiulo: Real Estate Investments, Buildable Lots, and Zoning By-Laws
- Worcester Ranks as One of Worst Real Estate Markets in U.S.
- Worcester Real Estate Market Re-Emerging, Among Nation’s Best
- In Case You Missed It: Hottest Real Estate Towns in Central Mass.
- Real Estate: What Half A MIllion Dollars Buys In Massachusetts
- The 20 Hottest Real Estate Towns in Central Massachusetts
- Man Pleads Guilty to Stealing $1.48 Million From Real Estate Company