Worcester Regional Chamber to Host 3rd Annual Woostapreneurs Forum
Wednesday, May 02, 2018
The forum will take place on Wednesday, May 9 from 7:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
The goal of the Woostapreneurs Forum is to connect Greater Worcester to the entrepreneurship ecosystem and business resource providers in Central Massachusetts.
The conference is designed for existing business owners, budding entrepreneurs, veteran entrepreneurs, millennial entrepreneurs, women-owned businesses, and other underserved entrepreneurs in search of business help. Attendees will hear a panel of business success stories, a roundtable discussion, and a keynote speaker.
Headlining this year will be, Dr. Satya Mitra, president, and owner of The Guru Tax and Financial Services.
Other speakers include Amy Whitney of Clark University, Sue Mailman of Coghlin Electrical Contractors, Chizoma Nosike of Acclaim Healthcare, Lilian Radke of Unic Pro, and Paul Wengender of Greater Good Imperial Brewing Co.
- Worcester Chamber to Highlight Progress of Entrepreneurs During Demo Night
- Worcester Chamber Music Society to Play Music of Beethoven in Two Concerts
- Worcester Chamber to Discuss Repeal of Obamacare at Business & Politics Forum
- Worcester Chamber to Host 2017 Career Fair at Worcester State
- Worcester Chamber Opposes Legalizing Marijuana Ballot Question
- Worcester Chamber to Announce Winners of StartUp Worcester 2017
- Worcester Chamber Promotes Three, Adds Business Development Professional
- Worcester Chamber Forms Diverse Professional Roundtable Group
- Worcester Chamber Proposes New Utilization & Economic Opportunities for Union Station
- Worcester Chamber to Hold Seminar on Business Reporting Requirements
- Worcester Chamber Hosts North West Ireland Delegation to Discuss Expanded Trade
- Worcester Chamber Announces Leadership Worcester Class of 2018
- Worcester Chamber Announces First Emerging Leader Award Winners