Health Foundation Elects 2 New Directors
Saturday, February 06, 2016
Bibaud and Emerson
Judge Bibaud is the First Justice at Dudley District Court and started and runs the Dudley Drug Court, the only one in Worcester County. Bibaud was appointed to the bench in 2010, after previously serving as an assistant District Attorney for over 20 years.
Bibaud served as the Central District Court Supervisor and founded and was the head of the Gang and Organized Crime Units.
Others that are Serving
The Board also elected these Officers and members of the Executive Committee: Michael Mutchler, M.D. as Chairman; Ann K. Tripp, M.B.A. as Treasurer; Barent W. Walsh, Ph.D. as Secretary; and John P. Gusha, D.M.D. as Immediate Past Chairman.
Others who continue to serve on the Board of Directors are: Sarika Aggarwal, M.D., M.H.C.M.; David N. Grenier; Jay S. Himmelstein, M.D., M.P.H; Jennifer J. Hylton, Psy.D.; Jean G. McMurray; Deborah L. Plummer, Ph.D.; Francis M. Saba, M.H.S.A.; and Gisela Velez, M.D., M.P.H
The Health Foundation
The Health Foundation was established in 1999 with the proceeds from the sale of Central Massachusetts Health Care, Inc., a physician-initiated, not for profit HMO.
The foundation currently has assets of about $67 million and has awarded rants totaling about $34 million.
- NEW: Central MA Health Foundation Elects New Officers, Directors
- NEW: Health Foundation of Central MA Offers Grants for Innovative Health Solutions
- NEW: Community Members Elected to Health Foundation of Central MA
- Health Foundation Issues Activation Grants To Nine Worcester Orgs
- Health Foundation Announces Five Central MA Activation Fund Grants
- Health Foundation of Central MA Announces 2014 Grant Opportunities
- Central MA Health Foundation Accepting Applications for Grants