Jericho Road Worcester Changes Name to ONE Worcester
Wednesday, June 20, 2018
Leading ONE Worcester is Board Chair Attorney Alex Mooradian, an immigration attorney at the general practice of Glickman, Sugarman, Kneeland & Gribouski.
Barbara Guthrie, Interim Director, has had a long career in the Worcester nonprofit sector, including serving as Administrator with the Colleges of Worcester Consortium and Executive Director of the Rainbow Child Development Center.
ONE Worcester provides nonprofits in the greater Worcester area with business skilled volunteers who donate their time by providing professional services to assist organizations in developing skill sets they need to achieve their visions, accomplish their mandates, and improve the quality of life in their communities.
“ONE Worcester makes sure that our partner nonprofits have the tools, infrastructure, and free consulting to spend every dollar wisely and keep our community strong. We help make sure our nonprofit partners can keep their doors open and thrive in providing essential services to our community,” said ONE Worcester in their press release.
Throughout the years, ONE Worcester has worked with over fifty nonprofit organizations including the Boys and Girls Club, Girls, Inc., Worcester Animal Rescue League, Abby’s House and the YWCA.
- Jericho Road Worcester Names Mooradian Chair of Board of Directors
- Central Mass. Nonprofits Suffering from Government Shutdown
- NEW: RI Foundation Announces $565K Awarded to 14 Nonprofits
- Law Favoring Nonprofits Has Stranglehold on Worcester’s Destiny
- Worcester Library Initiative Wins 2015 Nonprofit Excellence Award
- Worcester’s Latin American Alliance Named Nonprofit Excellence Award Finalist
- Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare Awards 18 MA Nonprofits With Grants
- 5 Worcester Nonprofits Awarded $6,350 in Grants