NEW: Mass Gas Prices Drop Five Cents
Monday, June 18, 2012
AAA’s June 18th survey of prices in Massachusetts found self-serve, regular unleaded averaging $3.50 per gallon, five cents less than last week. Prices locally have dropped 41 cents since the peak gas price seen in the April 16th survey.
The current price is even with the national average for regular unleaded of $3.50. A year ago at this time Massachusetts’ average price was $3.76.
For more information on gas prices, and for AAA's fuel cost calculator tool, click here.
- EXCLUSIVE: No Gas at Local BP Gas Stations
- NEW: Gas Prices Down One Cent
- NEW: Gas Prices Fall this Week in Massachusetts
- Ed Augustus: What’s Fueling High Gas Prices
- BETTER LIVING: Saving Gas (and Money)