slides: The Most Diverse Private + Parochial High Schools in MA
Saturday, June 01, 2013
Among private and parochial schools, diversity is central to most mission statements and often trumpeted in marketing materials, on websites, and in admissions packets. To see how truly diverse these schools are, GoLocal analyzed data voluntarily submitted by these schools to the Institute for Education Science's National Center for Education Statistics. From there, GoLocal researchers assessed each school's overall racial balance (for more on the methodology, go here.) The more balanced a school's enrollment was across all race categories as named by the NCES, the higher it ranked.
Note: many schools do not submit data, and therefore are not ranked. For a full chart of those schools ranked, go here.
Research: Scott O'Leary, Prateek Agarway, Monica L. White
- The Most and Least Diverse High Schools in Central MA
- How White Is Your School: The Most Diverse High Schools in MA
- The Top 50 Most Diverse Public High Schools in MA
- CHART: The Most and Least Diverse Private High Schools in MA
- CHART: The Most and Least Diverse Public High Schools in MA
- Methodology: The Most Diverse High Schools in MA