Worcester Flight Academy Named Top School by National Organization
Saturday, September 28, 2013
"The Flight Training Excellence awards were created to highlight the best the flight training industry has to offer, and it was clear from the customer reviews that The Worcester Regional Flight Academy is operating at an outstanding level of quality and service," said Shannon Yeager, vice president of AOPA's Center to Advance the Pilot Community.
The Flight Academy will be heading to the AOPA Aviation Summit in Fort Worth, Texas, to receive its award in early October.
Flight instructor Bill Allen honored
In addition to earning this recognition, the Flight Academy's Chief Instructor, Bill Allen, has been named to the AOPA 2013 Flight Training Excellence Awards Flight Instructor Honor Roll for the second year in a row. Last year, Allen was ranked among the Top 25 Flight Instructors across the U.S. Internal rankings for 2013 are still being determined and will be released on October 9, 2013.
Allen extended congratulations to all the other flight schools and instructors who were recognized by AOPA for their excellence. "It is the love and dedication we put into our professions that will ensure our students are safe, knowledgable, and well-prepared for the future, regardless of their choice of path in aviation," he said.
The Worcester Regional Flight Academy, owned and operated by the Allen family, is based at Worcester Regional Airport in Central Massachusetts. The Allen family remains strongly committed to bringing General Aviation and the Worcester Airport into a more positive light by making a presence within Worcester and the surrounding communities.
- Worcester’s Youth Can Take Flight at Discovery Weekend
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: A JetBlue TrueBlue Member Speaks His Mind
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: A Young Flyer Wants To Earn JetBlue Points
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: Bring Allegiant Back to Worcester
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: Fly JetBlue From Worcester To Bogotá?
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: It’s Time To Rebrand ORH
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: JetBlue Points Don’t Expire
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: JetBlue Prices At ORH On Target
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: JetBlue’s New TrueBlue Badge
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: Let’s Get Professional With Worcester’s T1
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: Massport Needs a Rewards Program
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: Should We Buy JetBlue Points?
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: What Worcester’s Airport Needs Right Now
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: Your JetBlue “To Do” List
- FlyORH: Spotlight Worcester’s Attractions In Our Airport
- FlyORH: The JetBlue Inspiration For Worcester’s Airport
- FlyORH: Worcester Civic Leader Juan Gomez on JetBlue + Puerto Rico
- NEW: FlyORH Launches JetBlue Poster Contest
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.