NEW: Another Dem. Endorsement for Scott Brown
Tuesday, July 03, 2012
"Twenty years in the DA's office and I never asked a victim of a crime whether they were a Republican or Democrat. Everybody counts. Scott Brown gets that," Walsh said during a campaign stop in New Bedford yesterday. "We need answers. We need solutions. I vote for someone who will look me in the eye and give me a straight answer. That's while I'll cross the line." Walsh was district attorney from 1991 to 2007.
"Some people in this campaign want to divide the American people. I think we should bring it together," he added. Walsh said that with Independence Day coming up, we need independent thought.
Brown has been named the second most bipartisan member of the US Senate in 2011 and has received other Democrats' support, including an endorsement from Gloucester politicians, former Democratic State Representative Anthony Verga and Worcester Democratic Mayors Ray Flynn and Konnie Lukes.
- NEW: Brown Calling Out Warren for Second Debate
- NEW: Brown Votes For Cap on Student Loan Rate
- NEW: Poll has Warren and Brown in Virtual Tie
- BREAKING: Mass Dems. File Ethics Complaint Against Brown
- NEW: Brown: Warren’s Heritage Blunder About ‘Character, Honesty’
- Brown and Warren Battle Over Use of Wall Street Money
- Central Mass Donors Favor Brown Over Warren
- EXCLUSIVE: Worcester Police Union to Endorse Scott Brown
- Mathew Helman: Scott Brown is No Job Crusader