2018 Winter Olympics By The Numbers
Friday, February 09, 2018
“Russia and global conflict are still big themes four years after the Olympic community left Sochi’s seaside slopes. The simmering political soap opera between Russia and the United States has gotten hotter. Russia will not be formally represented in PyeongChang due to a massive doping scandal,” said WalletHub.
To get you set for the Olympics, WalletHub has put together a cool chart of things you need to know before the games begin.
See the Chart Below:
- Woburn-Born Shooter Battles Injury and Loss to Compete in Olympics
- Tim Cahill: Why I Am Not Excited About the London Olympics
- Tim Cahill: The Olympics Are Over… Now What?
- Campus Chefs Compete in Winter Olympics Culinary Competition
- Ron Wilson: From RI to the Olympics and Beyond
- Salve to Host 30th Annual East Bay Special Olympics
- Worcester Schools Host Special Olympics
- Fitchburg State to Host Special Olympics
- Worcester’s Gallagher Documenting Runner’s Journey to Olympics
- Governor Baker: Olympics ‘Exciting Opportunity’ for Massachusetts
- Golf’s #1 Player is Latest in List of Athletes Pulling Out of Olympics Due to Zika Virus
- IAAF Refuses to Lift Ban on Russian Track & Field Athletes for Olympics
- Dispatches from the Rio Olympics from Holy Cross Professor Matheson
- Dispatches from the Rio Olympics from Professor Victor Matheson - Environment
- From Broadcasting to Tickets: How the Olympics Make Money
- Boston’s Bid for 2024 Olympics Is Over
- Worcester Will Play A Minor Role In Proposed Boston 2024 Olympics
- Turtleboy: Olympics Will Be in Boston, Deal With it Worcester