Linders Inc. Ranked 4th Best Independent Dealer in Boston Area
Friday, December 15, 2017
The site gives Linders Inc. a five-star rating for dealers and a four and a half star rating when it comes to price competitiveness.
They also give Linders a five-star rating for information transparency.
“Linders Inc. is given a 5.0 "overall dealer rating" based on our analysis of 511 cars the dealer recently listed for sale. This assesses the dealer's price competitiveness, responsiveness to inquiries, and information transparency (how good the dealers are at providing basic information such as vehicle photos, price and mileage),” said iSeeCars.
More than 840 dealers were analyzed to choose the 20 Top Dealer winners.
To receive the award, dealers needed to earn the highest summary scores in three categories.
These 5-star scores are based solely on continual comprehensive analyses that measure how competitive dealers are in their used car pricing, how transparent they are in disclosing information about used cars, and how responsive they are in replying to shoppers’ questions.
- Nearly $2 Million Spent in Fight Over Auto Repair Law
- Councilor Wants to Strip Autonomy from City Clerk
- DealBird Group Buy of the Week: 20% Off Automotive Magnetic Drain Plugs
- Is Your Company Using Automatic 401(k) Enrollment?
- Semi-Automatic Ammunition Flying Off The Shelves In MA
- Legal Matters: Automatic Bank Withdrawals You Didn’t Approve
- MA Has 8th Highest Auto Taxes in U.S.
- Angiulo: Promises Made in Auto Insurance Applications May Stick
- Highest Auto Insurance Rates in Central MA
- NEW: Massachusetts Ranks 47th in Auto Loans
- Worcester Man Arrested After Breaking Into Two Cars at Franklin Auto Sales