NEW: Worcester Chamber to Host Business After Hours at EcoTarium
Tuesday, October 08, 2013
The event aims to provide an excellent networking opportunity as well as an occasion to explore some of the exhibits currently on display. Attendees will be provided with both food and drinks catered by Struck Catering, one of the area’s premier catering services.
The EcoTarium provides exhibits that include both nature and science displays, a planetarium, variety of animals, and many areas for outdoor exploration, making it one of the most desirable venues for people of all types in the area.
The EcoTarium is on the forefront of bringing science and nature education to schoolchildren in grades K-12. Each year, the museum serves thousands of schoolchildren from across the region and strives to provide unique and exciting avenues to explore science and nature inside the classroom and out.
The event will cost $10 for Chamber Members and $30 for Non-Chamber Members. Please RSVP to Mary Hubbard at 508.753.2924, ext. 229 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- NEW: Worcester Chamber of Commerce President to Retire
- Worcester Chamber of Commerce Gets Chance To Reinvent Under Murray
- In Case You Missed It: Worcester Chamber of Commerce Gets Aggressive
- Tim Murray’s Worcester Chamber of Commerce Gets Aggressive
- Catch Free Fun Friday at EcoTarium With Your WOO Card
- EcoTarium Announces Half Price September
- EcoTarium Hosts Arm Fart Competition to Celebrate Gross Bodies
- EcoTarium Receives $244,290 Grant for Electrical Grid Connection
- EcoTarium Rolls Out Summer Adventure Lineup
- Joseph Cox Named New President of EcoTarium
- NEW: DinoTracks Exhibit Offers Blast from the Past at EcoTarium
- NEW: EcoTarium Offering Children Chance to Explore Animal Habitats
- New: EcoTarium to Host A Night at The Museum
- Summer Full of Fun Planned at Worcester’s EcoTarium
- Worcester’s EcoTarium to Host Casino For Kids Next Month