See the Great Pumpkin Fest at the Ecotarium with Your Woo Card
Thursday, October 23, 2014
Help your friends and family get in on the act as well. WOO Cards make great gifts!
Share discounts and special offers at more than sixty area cultural destinations, restaurants, hotels, retailers, transportation providers and more! Best of all–WOO Cards NEVER expire!
Use the coupon code 'GLW' to save $5 off the online purchase of a WOO Card today. Click here to purchase your own.
Friday, October 24th
Music Worcester at Mechanics Hall
321 Main Street, Worcester
10% off tickets & Double WOO points with WOO Card
Music Worcester opens its 2014-15 season in the biggest way possible with Beethoven’s monumental Symphony No. 9, famous for its rousing use of Ode to Joy, with The Worcester Chorus and Arcadia Players.
Saturday, October 25th
Great Pumpkin Fest at the EcoTarium
222 Harrington Way, Worcester
An afternoon and evening of family-friendly Halloween fun, including:
creative displays of more than 1,000 carved pumpkins, lit after dark, full access to museum and grounds, free digital planetarium shows, spooktacular science programs, pumpkin-carving demonstration, Trick-or-treating and entertainment and fun for all ages!
Thursday – Saturday, October 23rd – 25th
The Most Dangerous Woman one-woman show at Worcester Historical Museum
30 Elm Street, Worcester
Swipe your WOO Card for WOO points
4th Wall Productions presents the story of Mary Harris "Mother" Jones, an Irish-American schoolteacher and dressmaker who became a prominent labor and community organizer. She helped coordinate major strikes and cofounded the Industrial Workers of the World. In the early 1900s she became an advocate against lax enforcement of child labor laws.
Sunday, October 26th
Worcester Organ Rededication at Mechanics Hall
321 Main Street, Worcester
Swipe your WOO Card for Double WOO points
The region’s finest organists for a celebration honoring the 150th Anniversary of the E.G&G. Hook organ at Mechanics Hall, also known as The Worcester Organ. The Hook organ is the oldest unaltered four-keyboard pipe organ in the Western Hemisphere located at its installation site.
Tuesday, October 28th – Sunday, November 2nd
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at The Hanover Theatre
2 Southbridge Street, Worcester
10% discount on tickets with WOO Card
The irresistible family musical Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat takes the stage in downtown Worcester, featuring Broadway/television star Diana DeGarmo (Hairspray, Hair) as The Narrator and Broadway star Ace Young (Grease, Hair) as Joseph.
Weekends in Worcester…www.WorcesterMass.org/Culture
Related Slideshow: Fall Activities for the Whole Family
- Take a Ride on a Canal District Wagon Tour With Your WOO Card
- Make Your Own Halloween Mask at Worcester Center for Crafts with Your Woo Card
- Attend Apple Days at Old Sturbridge Village With Your Woo Card
- Attend the Out to Lunch Concert Series With Your WOO Card
- Attend Worcester Film Works with Your WOO Card
- See Flamenco Dancing with Edmy Ortiz at the Worcester PopUp with Your Woo Card
- Celebrate the Fourth of July with Your Woo Card
- Go on a Butterfly Walk With Your WOO Card
- Take Me Out to the Ball Game With Your Woo Card
- Catch Live Jazz with Your WOO Card
- Catch Mother’s Day Flower Pop Up Show with Your Woo Card
- Go On an Herb Walk with Your WOO Card!
- Walk Atop the Trees at EcoTarium with Your WOO Card
- See Concerts and Musical Performances With Your Woo Card
- Relive The 80’s at Mechanics Hall With Your Woo Card
- Experience Redcoats & Rebels at Old Sturbridge Village With Your Woo Card
- See Last Comic Standing Live Tour at The Hanover Theatre With Your Woo Card
- Attend stART on the Street with Your Woo Card
- See Ringling Bros. Barnum & Bailey Circus With Your WOO Card
- See Les Miserables With Your Woo Card
- Experience the Worcester Revolution with Your Woo Card
- Attend a Butterfly Festival With Your Woo Card
- See Ellis Paul at Mechanics Hall With Your Woo Card
- Attend Arts Rock! Music & Circus Extravaganza With Your Woo Card