Greater Worcester Community Foundation Accepting Applications for Creative Engagement Grant Program
Tuesday, January 29, 2019
Applications must be received by March 15, 2019.
The Grant Program
Now in its second year, the grant program is one element of the Creative Worcester Initiative, which the Foundation launched last year in partnership with the Barr Foundation and its Creative Commonwealth Initiative.
Through the Creative Engagement Grant Program, the Foundation will direct financial and knowledge resources to empower grantees to develop innovative ways to increase engagement with diverse communities that represent Worcester’s changing demographics, while at the same time building their capacity to more meaningfully serve the community.
Applying for the Grant
To be considered, applicants must be established nonprofit organizations focused exclusively on arts & culture that serve the City of Worcester and its contiguous communities.
Interested organizations should review the grant guidelines for complete details.
- Greater Worcester Opera to Perform Mozart with a Twist
- Beer + Wine Tasting For Greater Worcester Habitat For Humanity
- Greater Worcester Opera To Host 10th Annual Summer Concert Series
- Greater Worcester Opera to Host 10th Anniversary Gala
- Habitat for Humanity MetroWest/Greater Worcester to Dedicate 1st Home for Vets
- Literacy Volunteers of Greater Worcester Announces Interim Director
- Greater Worcester Community Foundation Awards Over $1.7M to 139 Nonprofits
- Greater Worcester Community Foundation to Host 43rd Annual Meeting
- Habitat for Humanity MetroWest/Greater Worcester ReStore to Hold “Fall for All”
- Literacy Volunteers of Greater Worcester Names Jennings as Interim Director
- Greater Worcester Community Foundation Scholarship Application Now Open