Worcester Regional Research Bureau Seeking Nominations for Thomas Green Public Service Awards
Thursday, February 22, 2018
The nominations must be submitted by February 23, 2018.
Winners will be recognized at a ceremony on Thursday, April 26, 2018, at Assumption College.
The Thomas S. Green Public Service Awards highlight those municipal employees that provide outstanding and exemplary contributions to government and the community.
The award is open to all municipal employees in Greater Worcester, except department or division heads.
Nominees for the Thomas S. Green Public Service Awards must illustrate:
- Exceptional competence and efficient handling of all assigned responsibilities;
- Enthusiastic performance of tasks above and beyond the call of duty;
- Cooperative, helpful, and friendly attitude toward the public and fellow employees; and
- Community involvement outside the scope of job-related responsibilities.
- Worcester Research Bureau Releases Worcester Almanac 2015
- Worcester Research Bureau to Host Lecture on Domestic Violence
- Worcester Research Bureau Running Municipal Madness
- Worcester Research Bureau to Hold Lecture on University Research
- Research Bureau Reveals Worcester Owes $727 Million in Benefit Liabilities
- Worcester Research Bureau Celebrates 30 Years with Lecture Series
- Worcester Research Bureau Looks At City’s Changing Demographics
- Worcester Research Bureau Annual Meeting To Be Held June 5
- Worcester Research Bureau Releases Report Examining Common Core
- Research Bureau Calls for Technology Funding for PARCC Test in MA
- Research Bureau Examines Worcester By the Numbers in Latest Report
- Worcester Research Bureau to Hold 5th Fairman Cowan Lecture at Holy Cross
- Research Bureau Hosting Thinking Globally, Acting Locally Panels in June
- Research Bureau Announces Thomas Green Public Service Award Winners
- Worcester Research Bureau Announces Two Upcoming Events
- Research Bureau to Host Forum on Housing Opportunities in Gateway Cities
- Worcester Research Bureau Raises Questions About Worcester’s Budget
- Worcester Research Bureau to Hold 32nd Annual Meeting at DCU Center
- Worcester Research Bureau to Host Lecture on Pediatric HIV Infection at UMass
- Ninth Lecture in Research Bureau Series to Be Held This Month at Tufts
- Worcester Research Bureau Announces Sixth Collegiate Lecture
- Patriots’ Jonathan Kraft to Speak at Research Bureau’s Annual Meeting
- Research Bureau Set to Host Seventh Collegiate Lecture at Nichols College
- Eighth Research Bureau Lecture to Be Held at Quinsig
- Research Bureau Releases 2017 Foreclosure in Worcester Report