Worcester Police Endorse Diehl for U.S. Senate
Thursday, September 27, 2018
Diehl is running against incumbent Elizabeth Warren for the Massachusetts Senate seat.
“Geoff Diehl is the only candidate in the race for U.S. Senate who has a clear understanding of the issues affecting police officers and working families. When it comes to advocating for Central Massachusetts police officers, Geoff Diehl will be a reliable champion for us in Washington,” said Worcester Officer Tom Daly. “
Diehl said the following about the endorsement:
“I am proud to stand in support of our police, unlike Elizabeth Warren who puts criminals ahead of victims. I’m honored to have the support of these dedicated police officers who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. They humble me with their endorsement. This important endorsement emphasizes that I am the law and order candidate who will make public safety a priority. I am committed to proudly supporting our law enforcement officials who bravely serve our community every day.”
I call our police officers heroes, unlike Senator Warren who calls them racists."
- Diehl Launches Facebook, Twitter Pages to Track Sen. Warren
- “Diehl for Senate” Kick Off Tour Across Massachusetts Announced
- NEW: Diehl Has Outraised Brady by Nearly 2 to 1 Margin
- Former White House Press Secretary Spicer to Speak at Diehl Fundraiser
- Deal Her Out PAC Calls on MA Republicans to Stand Behind Rep. Diehl
- Diehl Blasts Warren Over Army Futures Command Center
- Diehl Blasts Senator Warren for “Failing New Bedford”
- Maine Governor LePage to Campaign for Diehl