Diehl Launches Facebook, Twitter Pages to Track Sen. Warren
Sunday, August 13, 2017
“Senator Warren has put Massachusetts into the rearview mirror. She has been more focused on selling books and building a national profile. As the next United States Senator, I will be for the people of Massachusetts. I will put the people first - not politics. Over the past two weeks our Senator has said she works every day for Massachusetts. Where is she today? Georgia. That’s not Massachusetts,” said Diehl.
Diehl announced his campaign to challenge Warren on Tuesday, August 1 after previously serving as the co-chair to President Donald Trumps campaign in Massachusetts.
According to Diehl’s camp, since Senator Warren announced she is running for re-election, she has held ten town hall meetings. Over the last 4 years when she was not facing re-election, Warren has held a total of 5 town hall meetings. (8.20.14 Hyannis, 8.22.14 Gloucester, 2.19.15 Springfield, 2.20.17 Dartmouth, and 2.1.16 Springfield).
Warren has traveled across the country this year to sell her new book. Her trips have included Michigan, Tennessee, New York multiple times and California multiple times.
“We need a Senator who will be there for the people the entire six years not just 18 months before an election. I promise to be a full time Massachusetts Senator not a part-time Senator and part time author,” said Diehl.
Senator Warren’s Blistering Letter to Trump
- NEW: Diehl Has Outraised Brady by Nearly 2 to 1 Margin
- “Diehl for Senate” Kick Off Tour Across Massachusetts Announced
- Sen. Warren is “Deeply Concerned About What is to Come” in Puzder Confirmation Hearing
- Senators Warren, Toomey Place Bet on AFC Championship Game
- Senator Elizabeth Warren Calls DeVos “Unqualified and Dangerous”
- Trump Nominates Gorsuch for Associate Justice of Supreme Court, Warren Announces Opposition
- Warren Issues Report on Financial Adviser Conflict-of-Interest Rule Threatened by Trump
- Warren Questions Suitability of Health & Human Services Secretary Designate
- Warren, Dem. Senators Call for Mnuchin Hearing to Include Outside Witnesses
- Sen. Warren Addresses Election of Donald Trump to AFL-CIO
- Senator Warren Sends Blistering Letter to Trump’s Transition Team
- Sen. Warren Asks Government Accountability Office to Review Trump’s Transition
- Sen. Warren to Serve on Armed Services Committee in 115th Congress
- Warren Names Baker National Security Advisor for Washington DC Office
- Sen. Warren, Baldwin Seek Information on Goldman Sachs’ role in Trump’s Economic Policies
- Warren Questions Ethics Office About White House Ethics Officer’s Conflicts of Interest
- Warren Helps Drive New Funding for Opioid Epidemic, Medical Research Government Spending
- Warren, Markey Send Letter to White House Demanding Clarity on Bannon’s Compliance With Ethics Laws
- Sen. Warren Calls Republican Healthcare Bill a “Monstrosity”