Worcester’s Kantrowitz Interns with Senator Moore
Sunday, July 16, 2017
“Hava is a bright, accomplished young woman who brings a wealth of experience to the office. I appreciate her interest in learning more about the legislative process, and for taking time away from her summer to assist me and my staff. I am sure that she will find his time at the State House both interesting and rewarding,” said Senator Moore.
Kantrowitz is interning with Senator Moore four days each week throughout the summer.
Interns in Senator Moore’s State House office assist with daily office operations, conduct legislative research, attend informational seminars with legislators and constitutional officers, and have a first-hand opportunity to observe the Massachusetts legislative process.
Kantrowitz, the daughter of Michael Kantrowitz and Joyce Mandell of Worcester, is a rising junior at the Massachusetts Academy of Math and Science at Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
Outside of the classroom, she is a fencer who partakes in competitive matches and also enjoys coaching. In addition, she serves as a member of the Central Massachusetts Regional Student Advisory Council where she collaborates with students from across the region to advise the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education on matters relative to public education.
She is also the treasurer of the Class of 2019 who, in her spare time, works at Old Sturbridge Village as a guest interpreter.
- Mass. State Senator Moore Appointed to NEBHE Advisory Committee
- Senator Moore Boosting Small Businesses
- Senator Moore Actively Pushing Legislation on Sale of Powdered Alcohol in MA
- State Senator Moore to Serve on Education Committee for National Conference
- Senator Moore Urges Safety on Halloween
- Senator Moore Meets With Students in Worcester’s Dynamy Program at State House
- Senator Moore Introduced Over 80 Bills