Worcester Restaurant Week Set to Start on Monday
Sunday, July 31, 2016
Restaurant week allows people to sample food from a large variety of Worcester's restaurants without needing to worry about over spending.
All participating restaurants lower their prices and create a special menu which offers a three- course meal for only $24.16.
For more information on Worcester Restaurant week, click here.
Participating Restaurants include:
- Amici Trattoria
- Armsby Abbey
- Bocado Tapas Bar
- Brew City Grill & Brew House
- British Beer Company
- Caffe Espresso Trattoria
- O'Connor's Restaurant & Bar
- One Eleven Chop House
- The Compass Tavern
- El Basha (Park Ave & Belmont St Locations)
- Flying Rhino Cafe & Watering Hole
- ll Forno
- Joey's Bar & Grill
- Lakeside Bar and Grille
- La Scala
- Leo's Ristorante
- Lock 50
- Mare & Monti Trattoria
- Mezcal Tequila Cantina
- Meze Greek Tapas Bar and Grille
- Padavano's Place
- Park Grille and Spirits
- Peppercorn's Grille & Tavern
- The People's Kitchen of the Citizen
- Rosalina's Kitchen
- Sweet Kitchen & Bar
- The Draught House
- The Sole Proprietor
- Tatnuck Grille
- The Fix Burger Bar
- The Manor Restaurant
- The Mill 185
- Via Italian Table
- Vintage Grille & Gourmet Pizza
- Willy's Steakhouse Grill & Sushi Bar
- Quinn's Irish Pub
Related Slideshow: 15 Things You Must Eat or Drink in Central MA This Summer - No Excuses
Frozen Yogurt and summert ime almost go hand in hand and the place to go is Wooberry.
WooBerry is locally owned and is the home to 19 delicious flavors of frozen yogurt. This place is the epitome of everything that is right in this world - delicious and low in calories.
WooBerry is one of the few actual places on this list where you can't go wrong with anything you get. Don't forget about the literally millions of toppings to choose from (not literally).
Nothing like following up donuts with some fresh lobster. But that's what we're doing.
The freshest seafood in arguably the best restuarant in the city, the Sole's lobster is the best lobster you can find in Worcester County. Maybe even in the whole state of Massachusetts.
Splurge for the New England Lobster Bake. You can't go wrong.
The Ivory Tusk
Served on toasted Italian bread, the Ivory Tusk is Flying Rhino's most famous sandwich. It's chicken cheese steak loaded with caramelized onions and American cheese.
Be ready to bring an appetite because the Tusk is filling...in a good way.
While your eating, be sure to grab a spot outside and enjoy the summer weather.
It's everyone's (our) dream come true - a bar filled with cupcakes and desserts and of course, there is never a bad time for any of that, even during the summer.
Everything at Sweet is made from scratch, including it's award-winning cupcakes.
Indulge yourself - it is well worth the trip.
Calamari Fritti e Ostriche
Calamari, a summer tradition, especially here in New England.
Cafe Expresso Trattoria's calamari fritti e ostrich is lightly breaded calamari and panko battered oysters served with bruschetta.
Combine that with the outdoor seating and you have it made.
So its Sushi that you want?
The highly acclaimed Baba Restaurant & Sushi Bar has been winning awards for more than seven years making it the place to go to fill your sushi craving.
If eating great Sushi isn’t enough to bring you in, maybe you’ll be interested in the weekly Sushi making classes.
Looking for some fish to chow down on? Oxhead Tavern is your place. Be sure to sit out on the deck while you do so. The view of Cedar Lake is unbeatable.
This historic Oxhead Tavern is a casual family restaurant and bar that serves everything from traditional Massachusetts scrod to thick steaks. The Oxhead Tavern serves lunch and dinner.
- The 20 Best Worcester Restaurant Openings Every Year Since 1995
- Vietnamese Restaurant Accused of Re-Using Food Got 94 on Inspection in April
- Leather Storrs: How a Minimum Wage Increase Could Affect the Restaurant Industry
- See the List: Participating Restaurants in Tuesday’s Taste of Shrewsbury Street
- 20 Great Restaurants Gone from Worcester That We Want Back
- Former Employee Accuses Worcester Vietnamese Restaurant of Re-Using Food
- 25 Best Bars and Restaurants to Play KENO in Worcester
- 10 Great Worcester Restaurants for Valentine’s Day
- 99 Restaurant and Pub Teams Up with Wachusett Brewery for Horseshoe Ale
- Where to Dine: Worcester Restaurant Week 2015
- Holden Chef Subject of Documentary Exploring Women in the Restaurant Industry
- Multi-Purpose Restaurant Set to Open at DCU Center in September
- Shrewsbury Street Rock & Walk Participating Restaurants and Live Music Acts
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Simple Restaurant Guidelines + Wedding Updates
- Central Massachusetts Restaurant Owner Pleads Guilty to Conspiracy to Commit Arson
- The Most Caloric Dish at 40 Chain Restaurants
- EVO Closing – New Restaurant Coming
- Dishing with Dale: Deadhorse Hill Restaurant
- Why Can’t Worcester’s Restaurants Get Any Respect?
- 2016 Worcester Winter Restaurant Week - See The Participants
- Worcester Restaurant Week 2015: Summer Edition
- Dale Lepage New ‘This is the Nightlife’ Episode Features Nuovo Restaurant
- The Five Best Italian Restaurants in Central MA—2015
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Restaurant Guidelines