VIDEO: Worcester Art Museum Opens Newest Exhibit “lumina”
Thursday, December 27, 2018
The exhibit will be open through January 20, 2019.
About the Exhibit
lumina is designed by artist Sam Sam Okerstrom-Lang and Vanessa Till Hooper, and produced by LuminArtz.
“Enter a canvas of moving light and color and connect with works from the WAM collection in a new way! Imagine immersing yourself in a stained glass window or a painting and being surrounded by—and even part of—a cascade of shimmering, radiant, moving light and color. lumina is made of dozens of strips of illuminated silk that reflect projected images of five WAM works of art. Visitors walk through the silk and become part of the animated color and light,” says the Worcester Art Museum on their website.
See the Video Below
- Worcester Art Museum Opening Exhibit Focused on Artist Emberley
- Worcester Art Museum Medieval Holiday Celebration
- Worcester Art Museum Names Gibbs President of Board of Trustees
- 50 Central MA Residents to Become US Citizens in Ceremony at Worcester Art Museum
- Worcester Art Museum to Host Four Major Exhibitions Starting in May
- Worcester Art Museum Announces Cats-in-Residence Program
- Worcester Art Museum to Bring Back “Free August” Program
- 10 to Watch in 2016: Joe Bafaro Jr., Worcester Art Museum
- Worcester Art Museum to Host Workshops For Kids During February Break
- Worcester Arts Council Announces MCC Gold Star to N-CITE
- Worcester Art Museum Names Earley Director of Advancement
- Worcester Art Museum to Host Interactive Public Art Performance Titled “Organic Concept”
- Worcester Art Museum Names Weir Director of Education & Experience