Charter Communications Adds 55 Digital Latino Programming Channels
Friday, July 04, 2014
Fifteen of the channels are high definition. The new channels feature a broad range of programming including news, movies, sports, and children’s programs and are set to cater to the growing need for Latino programming.
“Latino View is a great complement to the popular programming already available on Charter TV,” said Greg Garabedian, Vice President and General Manager of Charter operations in New England. “We’re committed to providing relevant programming that reflects the diversity of the region and brings value to our Spanish speaking customers.”
For more information about the Latino View level of service, contact Charter Communications at 1-888-438-2427 or visit www.charter.com/latino.
- “Luckey” Featured at Cable Car Cinema Wednesday
- Oscar-Nominated Shorts at Cable Car This Weekend
- Loosies Gets Major Distribution on Cable, iTunes + More
- Tim Cahill: Why My Life is Better Without Cable
- DON’T MISS: WooTube on Charter TV3 - Promoting Local Entertainment
- Leonardo Angiulo: Criminal Justice—What The TV Shows Leave Out
- The Weather Channel Goes Off-Air for DIRECTV Customers
- NEW: Worcester Pride Forges Alliance Between TV + Country Music Stars
- TV Ad Demands Accountability, Transparency for MA Hospital CEO Pay
- Worcester-Based Paranormal TV Series Launches With Crowdfunding