Chamber of Commerce to Host StartUp Worcester Open House
Saturday, January 20, 2018
The event will take place on Thursday, January 25 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at WCTI located at 44 Portland Street.
Startup businesses that will be featured in the event include Arrow, AsanaRa, Box Mountain Games, Dropwise, FRWD Inc., GeoStage, HydroGlyde Coatings, LLC, Psychoactive Entertainment, PW Industries, Simplicity Tech, The Hum, and WooRides.
StartUp Worcester is a partnership between the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce, the Venture Forum and Running Start.
The initiative helps to keep new businesses and to retain graduates of the area’s college and universities.
StartUp Worcester encourages them to grow their business here – where they have access to everything they need to succeed.
The organization announced their first class in May of 2015
- See the List: 2015 StartUp Worcester Award Winners
- Chamber of Commerce Announces Reception for StartUp Worcester Winners
- StartUp Worcester to Bring Ideas Into the Marketplace
- StartUp Worcester Announces First Class of Award Winners
- Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce Announces Year 2 of StartUp Worcester
- StartUp Worcester Winners to be Announced at Reception on May 3
- StartUp Worcester Application Deadline Set for March 14
- 10 to Watch in 2016: StartUp Worcester
- Worcester Chamber to Announce Winners of StartUp Worcester 2017