FlyORH: First JetBlue Flight Out of Worcester
Thursday, November 14, 2013
Saturday (November 9 Flight 2019 4:25 PM Worcester to Fort Lauderdale)
· 3:18 yesterday I left house for airport
· 3:35 parked car for $7/day. Plenty of spots.
· 3:40 checked in and through TSA
22 minutes from my house to be at gate waiting for plane. Plane left on time and arrived on time.
Tuesday (November 12 Flight 2020 7:32 PM Fort Lauderdale to Worcester)
· 10:29 walk off plane, pay $21 for parking and grabbed checked in bags
· 10:40 leaving parking lot
· 10:52 home in Holden
23 minutes from stepping off plane to being home. Plane left on time and arrived in time.
These are some great deals that just became available at JetBlue yesterday afternoon:
Ticket prices for Fort Lauderdale
· Nov 20-24 fly for $91—Worcester to Fort Lauderdale
· Nov 20, 22, 25 fly for $95—Fort Lauderdale to Worcester
Ticket prices for Orlando
· Nov 24, 26, 27 fly for $111—Worcester to Orlando
· Nov 29 fly for $101—Worcester to Orlando
· Nov 26-27 fly for $95—Orlando to Worcester
My daughter said to me that she did not feel like she was flying. Evidently she has become use to leaving three hours early, driving through traffic, waiting in lines and being stressed out.
What is your excuse now not to fly out of Worcester?
Bill Randell is the President of Advantage Benefits, an insurance brokerage house specializing in employee benefits with an emphasis on health insurance, based in Worcester since 1992. He can be contacted at [email protected] or follow him on Twitter (@FlyORH).
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: A Young Flyer Wants To Earn JetBlue Points
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: Massport Needs a Rewards Program
- FlyORH: Spotlight Worcester’s Attractions In Our Airport
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: Bring Allegiant Back to Worcester
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: Should We Buy JetBlue Points?
- FlyORH: The JetBlue Inspiration For Worcester’s Airport
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: Fly JetBlue From Worcester To Bogotá?
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: What Worcester’s Airport Needs Right Now
- FlyORH: The Secret to JetBlue Staying in Worcester
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: It’s Time To Rebrand ORH
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: Your JetBlue “To Do” List
- FlyORH: What Worcester’s Airport Can Learn From Arnold Palmer
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: JetBlue Points Don’t Expire
- FlyORH’s People On The Ground: Thrifty’s Ed Bresnahan
- FlyORH: Worcester Civic Leader Juan Gomez on JetBlue + Puerto Rico
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: JetBlue Prices At ORH On Target
- FlyORH: Before Worcester Airport Access Road, Let’s Fix The Signs
- NEW: FlyORH Launches JetBlue Poster Contest
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: JetBlue’s New TrueBlue Badge
- FlyORH: JetBlue Arrives At Worcester Regional Airport
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: A JetBlue TrueBlue Member Speaks His Mind
- Bill Randell’s FlyORH: Let’s Get Professional With Worcester’s T1
- FlyORH: November 7 Is JetBlue Go Time