Worcester’s Salas Named Home Loan Specialist at Fidelity Bank
Tuesday, January 15, 2019
Salas comes to Fidelity Bank from Seacoast Mortgage Corporation and was formerly with Residential Mortgage Services, Inc. and NeighborWorks HomeOwnership Center of Central MA.
She is also an experienced Spanish language interpreter.
The mother of three daughters and grandmother to four children has lived in Worcester for more than thirty years.
- David “Duddie” Massad Dies at 90—Worcester’s Most Complex and Successful Businessman
- 10 Great Things to do in Worcester This Weekend - December 28, 2018
- Construction in Worcester - Week of December 31, 2018
- Man Arrested After Threatening Worcester Police Officer With Knife
- Pink Talking Fish to Play Worcester’s Palladium in January
- Construction in Worcester - Week of December 26, 2018
- VIDEO: Worcester Art Museum Opens Newest Exhibit “lumina”
- Flood Watch Issued for Worcester Starting Friday
- 10 Great Things to do in Worcester This Weekend - December 21, 2018
- Worcester Art Museum Announces Return of Flora in Winter
- Worcester Police Dept. Awarded Grant to Reduce Impaired Driving
- Greater Worcester Community Foundation Scholarship Application Now Open
- Worcester Police Investigating Unattended Death of Woman at Salvation Army
- Worcester Police Captain McKiernan Graduates FBI National Academy
- Worcester Public Library Announces Tuesday Night Book Clubs
- 10 Great Things to do in Worcester This Weekend - January 11, 2019