Worcester’s Blarney Stone Named One of the Best Bad Decision Bars in America
Tuesday, March 03, 2015
Blarney Stone is off of Park Avenue in Worcester and is the epitome of a college bar. It's well known in these parts for its hot bartenders, cheap beer, and arguably the best Trivia night in the city.
Thrillist.com writes, "Depending on the characters in town for the night, it can either descend into a bawdy hug-fest, or... well, let's just say the cops outside aren't there to stop people from making out. Either way, it's a free-for-all when it comes to the dangerously salty complimentary popcorn."
Blarney Stone, one of the oldest neighborhood bars in the city, is located at 79 Maywood Street.
- The Top 10 Draft Beer Selections in Worcester
- The Ten Best Mai Tais in Worcester County
- Ralph’s Diner in Worcester Named One of Diviest Dive Bars in America
- The Five Best Meatball Sandwiches in Worcester
- Still Cold? The 10 Best Soups in Worcester
- New England Clam Chowder Named MA’s “Unofficial Comfort Food”
- It’s National Clam Chowder Day: 10 Best Bowls of Clam Chowder in Worcester
- It’s National Chili Day: Top 5 Bowls of Chili in Worcester
- Worcester’s Ten Best Breakfast and Brunch Spots