video: Kamara’s 2 Goals Lift Revolution Past Philadelphia 3-0
Sunday, July 30, 2017
The win is New England’s second straight and improves them to 7-9-5 on the season. They are currently in 8th place in the Eastern Conference.
Revolution Break Through
Tamara got the scoring started in the 38th minute when he leaped to receive and kick in a high cross from Kelyn Rowe to beat Union goalkeeper John McCarthy and give the Revolution a 1-0 lead.
In the second half, Kamara would add a second goal in the 85th minute to put New England up 2-0. The two goals marked Kamara’s first multi-goal game since July of 2016.
Juan Agudelo found the back of the net in the 89th minute to seal the match.
The Revolution return to action on Saturday, August 5 when they visit the Chicago Fire.
Game time is set for 8:30 p.m.
- Revolution Players to Serve Dinner to Homeless Veterans Tonight
- Revolution get Shut Out by Union 4-0 at Gillette
- Revolution Take 1st Place in East With Win Over Red Bulls
- Revolution Beat Toronto 3-1 For 5th Straight Win
- Revolution Return For 2015 Season
- Revolution Unbeaten In Seven-Straight, Win 2-1 Over New York
- Revolution Fall 2-1 to Vancouver, Home Unbeaten Streak Snapped
- Revolution Earn 2-2 Tie With Chicago
- Revolution Fall 4-2 in US Open Cup Final
- Red Bulls Score in 90th Minute to Beat Revolution 3-2
- Revolution Shut Out by Philadelphia 3-0
- Revolution Fall to Red Bulls 1-0, Eliminated from U.S. Open Cup
- Bunbury’s 2 Goals Lift Revolution Over Galaxy 4-3
- Revolution Edge D.C. United 2-1 to Advance to U.S. Open Cup Quarterfinal
- Revolution Fall 2-0 to First Place Toronto
- Caldwell’s Goal Helps Revolution Blank Real Salt Lake 4-0
- Revolution Score Late to Tie New York FC 2-2