slides: Cheat Sheet 47, FBI Files: Patriarca Runs His Crime Organization from Jail
Monday, June 27, 2016
Make no mistake about it, the files are layered with information about a time where the scope and reach of the Patriarca crime family permeated nearly every aspect of life in New England.
PAGE 2 Raymond Patriarca is upset about his recent arrest in Providence on a “Conspiracy to Murder” charge.
PAGE 3 “PATRIARCA is attempting to grab every dollar he can get his hands on because PATRIARCA believes he will lose his appeal in Federal Court and will go to jail and by the time he gets out of jail he would have lost control in Providence and, whoever replaces him, will not relinquish the position.”
PAGE 3 “RAYMOND PATRIARCA needed $200,000 since he has four of his people in ‘death’ row, and he does not care where the money comes from.”
PAGE 4 “According to the hoodlums, PARTIARCA has no respect for anyone anymore and will give his “OK’ to swindle anyone, just as long as he gets a piece of the ‘take.’”
PAGE 22 Appeal to U.S. Supreme Court on Patriarca’s Conviction
“On January 21, 1969 REDACTED Administrative Assistant to the United State Attorney, Providence, Rhode Island advised she learned that on this date United States District Judge FORD, Boston, Massachusetts had granted a stay of execution for RAYMOND PATRIARCA in that his execution was granted on the basis that a timely filling of a petition for rehearing be filled before the United States Supreme Court.”
“March 25, 1969 REDACTED Providence, Rhode Island, advised that at 10:00 a.m., March 24, 1969, RAYMOND L.S. PATRIARCA was taken from the Adult Correctional Institution, Howard, Rhode Island, and transported to the Atlanta Penitentiary to commence serving his five-year sentence received in the United States District Court, Boston, Massachusetts.
For the information of Atlanta, PATRIARCA was the La Cosa Nostra (LCN) boss in New England.
PAGE 30 Patriarca Running the Organization from Federal Penetration.
PAGE 46 Transcripts of wire tap on Patriarca are in the possession of an unauthorized individual
PAGE 56 Patriarca Seeks a Reduction in Sentence Due to Health issues Cited by His Physician
“…statement from PATRIARCA’s physician saying that, ‘It is probable that a lengthy incarceration will jeopardize this man’s health and his life.”
PAGE 61-62 Patriarca Indicted in RI for “Accessory Before the Fact” to Murder and Two Counts of “Conspiracy to Murder.”
PAGE 62 Attorney General Hebert DeSimone expects Patriarca to go to trial in early 1970.
PAGE 72 Radio Commercial Infuriates Patriarca
PAGE 84 Patriarca’s RI Trail Begins Before Judge James Bulman
FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 47
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 36, Getting Permission to Murder Someone
- Cheat Sheet 36 - The Patriarca Papers (Union Problems for Gilbane, Sinatra, Nazi’s and Murders)
- Cheat Sheet 37 The Patriarca Papers – Stealing Typewriters, Flemmi, Barbosa, Italian Federal Judge
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 37, Did Patriarca’s Organization Own The Warwick Tent?
- Cheat Sheet 38 - The Patriarca Papers (Helen Patriarca Dies of Cancer, Numerous Hits Ordered)
- Cheat Sheet 35 The Patriarca Papers (Bellotti, Brooke and the Nazis)
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 35, Patriarca and the American Nazi Party
- Cheat Sheet 33 The Patriarca Papers - Hoffa, Bianco, Suing the Boston Herald
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 33 (Patriarca’s Lawsuit Against Boston Herald)
- Cheat Sheet 34 The Patriarca Papers (Valachi, $400k for Goat Island in Newport, and Bellotti)
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 34: Was Patriarca Funneling Money to Volpe and Bellotti?
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 38: Ordering the Murder of Willie Marfeo
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 39
- Cheat Sheet 45, FBI Files: Valachi Called to be Deposed in Patriarca’s Suit Against Boston Herald
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 44 (Hoover’s Memo to Attorney General on Patriarca)
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 45 (How Murders Are Approved)
- Cheat Sheet 46, FBI Files: Is Patriarca Losing Power? Gang War Coming?
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 46 (Secret Indictments Against Patriarca and Tameleo)
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 43 (Patriarca on Blacks, Jews and Education)
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 42 (Nazis, “Negroes” and La Cosa Nostra)
- Cheat Sheet 39 - The Patriarca Papers (Patriarca’s Ongoing Hatred for Robert Kennedy)
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 40: Funneling Money to the MA Governor’s Race
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 41 (The Mafia Rules About Bombings)
- Cheat Sheet 42 The Patriarca Papers – Nazis, Negroes and Buying a Chevy Dealership
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 47 (Mob Radio Ad Infuriates Raymond Patriarca)