Knight-Dik Insurance to Relocate to Mercantile Center
Friday, January 11, 2019
Knight-Dik will relocate its Worcester-based employees from 446 Main Street to Mercantile Center at 120 Front Street, occupying the space as early as the 2nd quarter of 2019.
“At Knight-Dik we pride ourselves on helping customers find the best combination of price and policy for all insurance needs including home, auto, business, and workers’ compensation. Our dedicated team is excited to stay in downtown Worcester, joined by the growing number of companies seeking a location like Mercantile Center within such a thriving environment,” said Ross Dik, President of Knight-Dik.
The agency signed a 10-year lease agreement Franklin Realty Advisors on Thursday.
"We are pleased to welcome one of our areas top insurance agencies to our Mercantile Center business community. Our central downtown location, proximity to neighborhood amenities, and first-class office space make Mercantile Center a compelling, strategic choice for Knight-Dik as well as a range of business sizes and industries,” said Charles “Chip” Norton, President of Franklin Realty Advisors.
Jim Umphrey of Kelleher & Sadowsky Associates, Inc, handled the transaction.
Started in 1913, Ross Dik is a third-generation business owner of Knight-Dik Insurance Agency, Inc.
The goal at Knight-Dik is to serve the customer offering tailored coverage at competitive rates guaranteeing a fair price.
The company represents businesses and individual clients in Worcester and Central Massachusetts.
- Angiulo: An Insurance Agent at the Intersection of Business Model and Criminal Act
- Smart Benefits: Self-Funded Insurance - A Growing Option Among Employers
- Worcester’s The Hanover Insurance Group Named a Top Carrier in US
- Eppinger to Step Down as Hanover Insurance CEO in 2016
- Angiulo: Promises Made in Auto Insurance Applications May Stick
- NEW: MA Has 28th Highest Insurance Premium Penalties For High Risk Drivers
- Angiulo: Personal Injury, Insurance Companies & the Obligation to Settle Clear Cases
- GoLocal Worcester’s 2014 Company of the Year: Hanover Insurance
- MA Health Expands Help as Health Insurance Deadline Nears
- The 25 Highest Average Car Insurance Rates in Central MA
- MA Health Pushes Insurance Application Back Due to Snow
- Smart Benefits: Safe Harbor for Online Insurance Policies Ends Nov. 1
- MA Health Connector Offering Free Health Insurance Assistance in Central MA
- Smart Benefits: The Compliance Risks of Voluntary Life Insurance?
- The Hanover’s Roche Named to Insurance Business America’s Hot 100 List
- Smart Benefits: Imputed Income for Group Term Life Insurance
- Smart Benefits: 2019 Commercial Health Insurance Rates Approved
- Smart Benefits: Faith-Based Healthcare Sharing: an Option to Insurance?