Worcester’s KrafTea Kombucha Accepted Receives Global Business Recognition
Monday, January 16, 2017
KrafTea Kombucha is the only commercial kombucha brewer in Central Massachusetts and one of only two in Massachusetts.
“I’m pleased and excited to join the international association and look forward to sharing knowledge, insights, and experiences with the world community,” said Glidden.
Created in 2015, KrafTea was made from a collaboration between Matthew Glidden, a Worcester-based kombucha brewer, and Dave Howland, founder of 3cross.
Kombucha is a fermented tea beverage flavored with juices and other natural ingredients that has been growing in popularity among health-conscious individuals. It is predicted that the kombucha market will grow 25% annually through the year 2020.
KBI is the trade association representing commercial kombucha brewers around the world. KrafTea Kombucha now joins the family of top retail brands that are represented by KBI.
KrafTea Kombucha is available for purchase at 3cross Brewing Company, located on Cambridge Street in Worcester, as well as at local retail locations including Ed Hyder’s Mediterranean Marketplace, The Living Earth, BirchTree Bread Company, and Mass Liquors.
- Sen. Gobi Named to Food Policy Council
- The Most Popular Food in Every State
- See Which Foods Cause the Most Foodborne Illness
- Fast Food Capital of Every State
- Worcester Police Provide Safety Tips for Taxi & Fast Food Delivery Drivers
- 25 Heart-Healthy Foods
- 15 Biggest Lifestyle, Music and Food Stories of 2015 in Central MA
- Food Trucks Coming To Worcester Today
- The Top 25 Cold-Fighting Foods
- Women of Note to Host Concert Benefiting Stow Food Pantry
- 25 Allergy-Fighting Foods
- The Food Scene in Central Mass - April 30, 2016
- Stop & Shop to Donate 1,000 Turkeys to the Worcester Community Food Bank
- Original Story of Dracula, Food Truck Spooktacular to be Held at Worcester Memorial Auditorium
- McGovern Blasts GOP Efforts to Cut Food Assistance to the Poor
- Worcester Students Deliver 60 Turkeys, 68 Food Baskets to St. Peter’s Food Pantry
- Road Runner Pizza Delivery Driver Robbed While Delivering Food to Worcester Apartment
- Mass Foodies to Host 4th Chef’s Best Dinner Series on July 12
- 30 Foods to Eat for Healthy Hair and Skin
- Congressman McGovern Praises Massachusetts for Efforts to Reduce Food Waste
- Worcester Public Library’s Food for Fines Program Lasts Entire Month of December