Road Runner Pizza Delivery Driver Robbed While Delivering Food to Worcester Apartment
Wednesday, November 23, 2016
One suspect was described as a black man, wearing a heavy winter coat, 5’6” tall, wearing jeans, curly hair and a thin build. The second suspect was described as a black man, thin build, wearing a dark winter jacket. He was in possession of the handgun.
The delivery driver, a 42-year-old man, was not injured.
Police detectives are currently investigating this incident, this investigation is ongoing.
On Monday, November 21, at approximately 3:24 p.m., a Worcester Police officer responded to 852 West Boylston Street, Road Runner Pizza, for a report of an armed robbery of one of their delivery drivers. Upon the officers arrival, he met with the 42-year-old male victim.
According to the victim, he was delivering food to a Lanesboro Road address.
The victim was in the common hallway of the apartment building when he was approached by a man that told him that the apartment that he was looking for is located on the basement level. The victim went to the basement level and was met by another man. The suspect had his face covered and was holding a handgun and demanded cash. The suspect took an undisclosed amount of money and left the building.
Police Asking for Help
Police are asking anyone who has information about this incident they can send an anonymous text to 274637 TIPWPD + your message or send an anonymous web based message by clicking here.
- Man Missing: Worcester Police Ask for Help
- Worcester Police in Search of Suspect After Attempted Armed Robbery
- Worcester Police Officer Daige Honored by Red Sox for Pan Mass Challenge Effort
- Worcester Police Searching for Suspects After Shots Were Fired on Freemont St
- Male Victim Suffering from Stab Wound Refuses to Cooperate with Worcester Police
- Worcester Police Continue to Investigate Fatal 146 Crash
- Worcester Police Promotions Thursday
- 51 Pounds of Marijuana Seized by Worcester Police
- Worcester Police Chief Gemme is Out Effective May 13th, UPDATED
- Deputy Chief Steve Sargent Named New Worcester Police Chief
- Worcester Police May Have Stopped Shooting
- Worcester Police Arrest 8 During Undercover Prostitution Sting
- Worcester Police Investigating Euclid Ave Fight That Led to Stabbing of 2 Men
- Victim in Hamilton Street Shooting Identified by Worcester Police
- 18-Year-Old Shot at Latin Festival, Says Worcester Police
- Worcester Police to Promote 6 Officers in Ceremony at City Hall
- Crime Spree — Three Armed Robberies Linked Say Worcester Police
- Worcester Police Make Cocaine Drug Bust
- Worcester Police Officer Attacked, Man Tries to “Gouge Out His Eye”
- Worcester Police to Take Part in National Night Out on Tuesday
- Man Refuses to Cooperate With Worcester Police After Being Stabbed
- 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Multiple Times, Worcester Police in Search of Suspects
- Worcester Police Officer Stabbed in the Face in the Line-of-Duty
- Worcester Police Officer Stabbed in Face During Fight
- 17-Year-Old Steals Truck and Drags Owner on Wild Chase with Worcester Police