VIDEO: 50+ Dead and 200+ Wounded at Mass Shooting at Las Vegas Concert Sunday Night UPDATED
Monday, October 02, 2017
According to Las Vegas Police, at least 50 people are dead and 200 others are wounded in the wake of a mass shooting at the Route 91 Harvest a country music festival.
The 30,000 concert goers were enjoying the concert located outside the Mandalay Bay hotel and resort on the Las Vegas Strip.
In a press conference, Las Vegas Police said the shooter was a local man and that they are searching for another person of interest.
The shooter was killed by police - he has been identified as 64-year-old Stephen Paddock.
- Worcester Police May Have Stopped Shooting
- UPDATED: 3 Are Dead from Shooting and Stabbings at Taunton’s Galleria Mall
- NEW: 50 Killed in Florida Nightclub Shooting
- New England Pride TV’s LePage Condemns Orlando Shootings
- Worcester Man Charged With Murder in Shooting Death of Marie Martin
- Worcester Police Investigating Non-Fatal Shooting on Chino Avenue
- Worcester Police Investigating Shooting at Intersection of Palm and Arthur Street
- Worcester Man Was Intended Victim of Freemont Street Shooting
- Two are Killed in Forbes Street Shooting
- VIDEO: Police Chase Suspects Involved in Latin Festival Shooting
- Three Men Arrested Following Shooting on Southbridge Street in Worcester
- Female Suspect in California Shooting Pledged Allegiance to ISIS on Social Media
- FBI Investigating California Shooting as an Act of Terrorism
- Worcester Police Investigating Shooting on Providence Street
- Man Shot in Drive By Shooting in Worcester
- Worcester Man Arrested in Connection With Shooting on Country Club Blvd
- Man Charged With Murder in 2003 Shooting Death of Worcester’s Christian Perez
- 17-Year-Old Arrested in Connection With July 23 Shooting of Worcester Man
- Reports of 5 Dead, Multiple Injured in Shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport
- 9 Injured in Shooting at Ohio State University
- 18 Arrested at Latin Festival in Worcester, After Shooting
- Victim in Hamilton Street Shooting Identified by Worcester Police
- Brown Found Guilty of 1st Degree Murder in 2013 Fitchburg Shooting
- Leominster Man Sentenced to at Least 17 Years in Shooting Death of Father of Two