slides: Cheat Sheet 56, FBI Files: Raymond Patriarca Dies
Monday, September 05, 2016
Make no mistake about it, the files are layered with information about a time where the scope and reach of the Patriarca crime family permeated nearly every aspect of life in New England.
Page 10 Special Agent of the FBI, “has advised me that a confidential informant (hereinafter referred to as Source 7) has regularly provided information to Special Ageny of the FBI for more than REDACTED concerning offenses including murder, gambling, shylocking, stolen property, and racketeering, which has been independently verified and corroborated. Source 7 has provided detail information regarding the members, associates and organization of the Gambino, Genovese, DeCalvacante, colombo and Patriarca Organized Crime ‘Families’ as they exist in Connecticut, which information has been relied upon by the FBI to identify and which information has been independently verified and corroborated by the FBI.”
Page 16 Frank Piccolo represents the Gambino crime family in Connecticut.
Page 18 Gambino’s ask Patriarca to mediate a dispute.
Page 21 Quonset Robbery
“I have been informed by REDACTED that on May 24, 1980, two or more individuals broke into an enclosed area at the Quoneset terminal in North Kingstown, tied up a guard at at gunpoint and stole a pellet form valued at $172,493.00 and silver valued at $17,234.00 from a trailer located therein. Said precious metals were owned at Handy and Harmon Company of Attleboro…”
Page 50 Presiding Judge Joseph Weisberger authorizes electronic surveillance over the telephone.
Page 51 Federal Court Judge Raymond Pettine authorizes intercept wire communications over telephone.
Page 80 Predication:
“was waked at Beraducci Funeral Home, 477 Broadway, Providence, Rhode Island on 7/13/84; and was buried at Gate of Heaven Cemetery, East Providence.
FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 56
- Cheat Sheet 46, FBI Files: Is Patriarca Losing Power? Gang War Coming?
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 45 (How Murders Are Approved)
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 46 (Secret Indictments Against Patriarca and Tameleo)
- Cheat Sheet 47, FBI Files: Patriarca Runs His Crime Organization from Jail
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 47 (Mob Radio Ad Infuriates Raymond Patriarca)
- Cheat Sheet 45, FBI Files: Valachi Called to be Deposed in Patriarca’s Suit Against Boston Herald
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 44 (Hoover’s Memo to Attorney General on Patriarca)
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 41 (The Mafia Rules About Bombings)
- Cheat Sheet 42 The Patriarca Papers – Nazis, Negroes and Buying a Chevy Dealership
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 42 (Nazis, “Negroes” and La Cosa Nostra)
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 43 (Patriarca on Blacks, Jews and Education)
- Cheat Sheet 48, FBI Files: Patriarca Asks to Appear on CBS News with Cronkite
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 48 (Memo from Hoover to AG Mitchell)
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 53, Informant Wanted $140,000 Payment
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - The Battle Between the Feds and Coia, Laborers, and Patriarca
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 54
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 55 Col. Stone Protecting a Source
- PHOTOS: Patriarca’s Crime Family
- Cheat Sheet 52, FBI Files: Federal Courts Battle Over Indictments of Coia and Patriarca
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 51 (Patriarca Is Too Sick to Stand Trial)
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 49 (Bonded Vault Robbery Okayed By Patriarca)
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 50 (Patriarca and Bevilacqua’s Relationship)
- Cheat Sheet 50, FBI Files: Winter Hill Gang, Bonded Vault, Bevilacqua’s Relationship with Patriarca
- Cheat Sheet 51, FBI Files: Indictment of Patriarca, Coia, & Other Laborers International
- PHOTOS: Murders Tied to Patriarca Family (Warning Graphic)