Former U.S. Women’s Soccer Star Wambach Arrested for DUI
Sunday, April 03, 2016
After the Central Precinct Sergeant made the stop, he contacted Wambach and observed signs that she was under the influence of alcohol.
A traffic division officer responded to the scene to assist with the investigation. Wambach failed filed sobriety tests and based on the test failure and other indicators of impairment, was arrested for Driving Under the Influence of Intoxicants.
She was handcuffed and transported by police to Central Precinct in Downtown Portland for a breath test, which she failed.
Wambach was booked into the Multnomah County Jail on a charge of DUII. According to jail records, she was released on her own recognizance after processing.
Wambach was polite and cooperative throughout the investigation.
- Worcester Police Arrest 6 on Drug Related Charges
- MA State Police Arrest Fitchburg Men for Gun and Drug Possession
- Worcester Police Provide Safety Tips for Taxi & Fast Food Delivery Drivers
- Traffic Stop Leads Worcester Police to Firearm Arrest
- Worcester Police Investigating Shots Fired on Fern Street
- Police Search Warrant Finds a Gun & Drugs in Stoneland Rd Apartment
- The Cellar: Amarone Della Valpolicella
- Worcester Police Investigating Hit & Run on Belmont Street
- Worcester Police Investigating Armed Robbery of Chester Street Home
- Police Still in Search of Suspects Involved in Robbery of Livery Driver
- Worcester Police Investigating Shooting on Providence Street
- Police Investigating Armed Home Invasion on Endicott Street
- Worcester Police & FBI File Charges in Child Rape Case
- Worcester Police Investigating Man Reportedly Stabbed Over Sneakers Sunday Night
- Undercover Police Officer Arrests 3 for Open Drug Activity
- MA State Police Investigating Trooper Clardy Fundraising Scam in Tewksbury
- Police Identify Victim in Fatal Shrewsbury Street Pedestrian Accident
- U.S. Capitol Police Shoot Gunman at Capitol Visitor Center Monday Afternoon
- Serious Crash on 479 Southwest Cutoff Injures 3, Police Investigating
- Police Chief Gemme Addresses Recent Crime & Crime Trends in Worcester
- Police Complete Year-Long Investigation Resulting in 11 Arrests, Guns & Drugs
- Worcester Police in Search of Two Suspects Involved in Stabbing of Livery Driver
- MA State Police Colonel McKeon Statement on Death of Sergeant Kotfila’s Son
- Worcester Police Investigating Shooting at Intersection of Palm and Arthur Street
- Worcester Female Police Officer Suffers Head Injury Responding to Domestic Incident