Holy Cross Falls to Harvard 33-31
Saturday, October 13, 2018
Holy Cross falls to 1-6 on the season, while Harvard improves to 3-2 overall.
Holy Cross’ Come Back Falls Short
The Crimson led 30-14 after three-quarters of play, before Holy Cross scored 17 straight points to take a 31-30 lead.
Holy Cross’ comeback started with a 24-yard touchdown run by running back Domenic Cozier, followed by a two-point conversion pass from wide receiver Blaise Bell to quarterback Geoff Wade.
After a safety trimmed the deficit to 30-24, Wade hit senior wideout Martin Dorsey for a 13-yard touchdown to put Holy Cross up 31-30 with 8:12 remaining.
However, Harvard kicker Jake McIntyre nailed a 25-yard field goal with time winding down to give the Crimson a 33-31 win over Holy Cross.
The Crusaders return to action Saturday, October 27 when they host Lehigh.
Game time is set for 1 p.m.
- Holy Cross Football Drops 2nd Straight Game, Fall 10-7 to Lafayette
- Holy Cross Football Hosts Lafayette on Homecoming Weekend
- Holy Cross Football Hosts Monmouth on Saturday
- Holy Cross Football Drops 3rd Straight Game, 48-36 to Monmouth
- Holy Cross Football Set to Visit Yale
- #25 Holy Cross Football Set to Visit Dartmouth
- Holy Cross Football Cruises Past #9 New Hampshire 51-26
- Anderson, Golden & Murphy to be Inducted Into Holy Cross Football Ring Of Honor
- Holy Cross Football Visits Bucknell to Open Patriot League Play
- Holy Cross Football Pitches First Shut Out Since 2015, Beats Bucknell 20-0
- Holy Cross Football Set to Host #9 New Hampshire
- Holy Cross Football Shut Out for 1st Time Since 2004, Lose 32-0 to Yale
- Holy Cross Football Visits Colgate Looking to Snap 4-Game Losing Streak
- Holy Cross Football Hosts Dartmouth on Saturday
- Holy Cross Football Hosts Bucknell on Saturday
- Holy Cross Football Edged by Bucknell 19-16