Revs Fall to Minnesota 2-1
Thursday, July 19, 2018
The loss drops the Revolution to 7-6-7 on the season.
Revs Fall Short
Minnesota got on the board early when Christian Ramirez found the back of the net in the fifth minute to go up 1-0.
Minnesota United would take a 2-0 lead in the 45th minute of the half when Darwin Quintero scored.
In the second half, Diego Fagundez cut Minnesota’s lead to 2-1 on a penalty kick in the 52 minute.
Fagundez's goal was seventh of the 2018 campaign, matching his second-highest total in a single season for his career.
However, the Revs were unable to get the equalizer.
The Revs return to action on Saturday, July 21 when they visit the New York Red Bulls.
Game time is set for 7 p.m.
- Blackstone Valley Tech to Host Screening of Documentary on Gender Revolution
- Revolution Fall to Orlando City FC 6-1
- Revolution Name Friedel New Head Coach
- Revolution Fall to Philadelphia 2-0 in Season Opener
- Revolution, New York City FC Play to 2-2 Draw
- Revolution Beat Toronto FC 2-1 in Final Minutes
- Revolution Fall 3-1 to Sporting KC, Remain Winless on Road
- Revolution Fall 1-0 to D.C. United
- Kamara’s Hat Trick Leads Revolution Past Orlando 4-0
- Nguyen’s Goal Lifts Revolution Over Montreal 1-0
- Revolution Fall 7-0 to Atlanta, Remain Winless on Road
- Revolution Blank Houston 2-0
- Revolution Fall 1-0 to FC Dallas
- Bunbury Scores 8th Goal of Season, Revolution Rally to Beat Red Bulls 2-1
- Revolution Coach Friedel to be Inducted Into National Soccer Hall of Fame
- Revolution Play Chicago Fire to 1-1 Draw
- Revolution Play San Jose to 2-2 Draw
- Revolution Edge D.C. United 3-2
- Bunbury’s Penalty Kick Gives Revolution 1-1 Tie With Atlanta United
- Revolution Play to 3-3 Draw With Vancouver
- Revolution, Columbus Crew Play to 2-2 Draw
- Revolution Fall to Montreal 4-2
- Revolution Hold Off Toronto FC 3-2
- Revolution Fall to Columbus 1-0
- Revolution Play Seattle to 0-0 Draw