Woman Shot on Country Club Blvd in Worcester
Friday, September 28, 2018
According to police, her injuries are non-life threatening.
To date, there is little information with regard to location, suspect information and motive
On Wednesday, September 26 at approximately 9:41 p.m., Worcester Police responded to a Country Club Blvd address for a report of a medical call involving a 41-year-old woman.
Upon the officers arrival they were told that the injury was a gunshot wound to one of her lower extremities.
The officers were provided with conflicting stories and were unable to determine where the incident occurred.
The victim was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment. The injury that she received is non-life threatening.
Members of the Worcester Police Detective Bureau and Crime Scene Unit arrived at the location and conducted interviews.
Police Asking for Help
This investigation is in the early stages.
Police are asking anyone who has information about this incident to send an anonymous text to 274637 TIPWPD + your message or send an anonymous web-based message by clicking here.
- Worcester Police Department to Promote 5 During Ceremony
- Worcester Police Department Recognized With Above & Beyond Award
- Worcester Police Offer Tips for Halloween Safety
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Sally Beauty Supply
- Wal-Mart Shoplifter Steals Worcester Police Officer’s Pepper Spray, Tries to Spray Him
- Worcester Police to Promote two Officers During Ceremony on Friday
- Worcester Police Arrest Two for Trafficking Drugs Near Lincoln Plaza
- Worcester Police to Launch Mounted Patrol Unit
- Two Arrested After Worcester Police Find Remains of Newborn Baby on Lake Ave
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Country Bank
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Paulino’s Market Armed With Gun
- Worcester Police Investigating Drive-By Shooting on Providence Street
- Worcester Police Officer Bitten by Suspect During Attempted Arrest