Holy Cross Promotes Worcester’s Findlay to Associate Professor
Friday, March 08, 2019
Findlay has been a part of the Holy Cross faculty since 2013.
Findlay, of the biology department, earned a B.A. in biology from Carleton College and a Ph.D. in genome sciences from the University of Washington.
His research focuses on the function and evolution of reproductive proteins in Drosophila fruit flies.
- Grandison’s Career-High 24 Points Leads Holy Cross Past Siena 57-45
- Holy Cross Football Rallies From 26 Points Down to Beat Georgetown 32-31
- Holy Cross Escapes With 69-65 Overtime Win Over Albany
- Holy Cross Falls to Harvard 73-62
- Holy Cross Rolls Fairleigh Dickinson 67-49
- Holy Cross Basketball Cruises Past Stony Brook 84-70 at Mohegan Sun
- Holy Cross Football Visits Georgetown in Final Game of Season
- Holy Cross Falls to #19 Michigan 56-37 in Hall of Fame Tip-Off Tournament
- Holy Cross Football Edges Fordham 17-13 in Final Home Game
- Holy Cross Falls to Providence 70-61
- Holy Cross Basketball Signs 3 to National Letters of Intent
- Holy Cross Edges UMass 82-78
- Holy Cross Falls to Rhode Island 79-63 at DCU Center
- Holy Cross Falls to Lehigh 99-94 in OT Despite 25 Points from Green
- Holy Cross Falls to Navy 50-48 in Final Second
- Floyd’s Career-High 25 Points Lifts Holy Cross Past Lafayette 77-70
- Holy Cross Falls to Bucknell 93-78
- Holy Cross Announces Inaugural Recipients of Scholarship in Action Grants
- Floyd’s Double-Double Leads Holy Cross to 80-73 Win Over Loyola