Reliant Medical Group Welcomes Heveron to Department of Pediatrics
Thursday, March 15, 2018
She is welcoming new patients at the Worcester office on 191 May Street.
Heveron received her medical degree and completed her residency at University of Massachusetts Medical School in Worcester.
She is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Reliant Medical Group
Reliant Medical Group (founded in 1929) and Southboro Medical Group (founded in 1972) collectively serve approximately 320,000 patients, making them the largest independent, ambulatory integrated health system in the Central Massachusetts and MetroWest Regions.
- Worcester’s Reliant Medical Group To Host Diabetes Support Group
- Reliant Medical Group Hires New Doctor at Worcester Medical Center
- Reliant Medical Group and MCPHS to Launch Advanced Practitioner Residency Program
- Reliant Med. Group Foundation Grants Central MA Orgs Nearly $70K
- Gonzalo Paz-Soldan Hired as Pediatric Chair Reliant Medical Group
- NEW: Reliant Medical Group CEO Announces Retirement
- NEW: Reliant Medical to Host Celiac Support Group
- NEW: Reliant Medical Group to Host Info Session on Weight Loss Surgery
- Reliant Medical Group Foundation Awards Record Grant
- Reliant Medical Group Distributes $50,000 Across 18 Organizations
- Nationally Recognized Neurogolist Joins Reliant Medical Group
- Reliant Medical Group Votes to Partner With Optum
- Reliant Medical Group Adds Madariya to Dept. of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Reliant Medical’s Dr. Fisher Named 2017 “Immunization Champion”
- Reliant Medical Group Adds Kenealy to Department of Otolaryngology
- Reliant Med. Group’s Yood Earns Top Honor From American College of Rheumatology
- Reliant Medical Named Million Hearts 2015 Hypertension Control Champions
- Reliant Medical Group Named One of Top Places to Work in US Healthcare
- Anderson Joins Reliant Medical’s Dept. of Internal Medicine