Man Arrested for Breaking Into Worcester Home
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Robert Cook, 53, was charged with breaking and entering in the daytime and defacement of property.
On September 22, 2018, at about 6:36 a.m., Worcester Police were sent to a residence on Malvern Rd for a report of a housebreak.
Upon arrival, officers spoke with a witness, who said that a man had broken into the back porch attached to his house.
Officers went into the back porch and located a man, identified as Robert Cook, fifty-three-years-old of 557 Southwest Cutoff. Officers noticed that the door to the porch had been broken off the hinges.
Cook had no valid reason to be on the property, and was placed under arrest.
- Worcester Police Department Recognized With Above & Beyond Award
- Worcester Police Department to Promote 5 During Ceremony
- Worcester Police Offer Tips for Halloween Safety
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Sally Beauty Supply
- Worcester Police Arrest Man That Robbed Honey Farms With Syringe
- Two Arrested After Worcester Police Find Remains of Newborn Baby on Lake Ave
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Grafton Street Walgreens
- Worcester Police to Promote two Officers During Ceremony on Friday
- Worcester Police to Launch Mounted Patrol Unit
- Wal-Mart Shoplifter Steals Worcester Police Officer’s Pepper Spray, Tries to Spray Him
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Country Bank
- Worcester Police Officer Bitten by Suspect During Attempted Arrest
- Worcester Police to Honor Memory of 9 Officers During Annual Memorial Ceremony
- Worcester Police Investigating Drive-By Shooting on Providence Street
- Worcester Police Investigating Crash Between Bicyclist & Car
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Shell Station at Knifepoint