Two Arrested for Gun & Drug Offenses in Worcester
Saturday, November 04, 2017
Mark Robinson, 53, of 35 Brier Street, Fitchburg was arrested and charged him with Trafficking in Firearms, 2 counts of Use of a Firearm during the Commission of a Felony, Possession of Class B Substance, Distribution of Class B Substance and Possession of Class C Substance.
Worcester officers also arrested Tiffany Chase, 26-years-old of 53 Monadnock Street, Gardner, and charged her with 2 counts of Possession of Class E Substance.
On Friday, November 3, a Worcester Police Gang Unit officer and a Worcester Police officer, assigned to the Alcohol Firearms and Explosives (ATF) were working with members of the ATF as part of an ongoing lengthy investigation involving the illegal sale of firearms.
At approximately 2:00 p.m., the undercover team was positioned at a predetermined location at 7 Neponset Street and met with the primary target. The target was subsequently placed under arrest by ATF agents. The target was charged with firearm and narcotic offenses by the agents.
During this incident, the Worcester Police officers apprehended Robinson.
Robinson was seen meeting up with the main target of the investigation while at 7 Neponset Street. Robinson delivered a bag to the main target that contained the firearm and narcotics which was subsequently sold to the undercover agents. The bag contained a .38 caliber handgun and 65 Oxycodone Hydrochloride 20mg pills along with 39 Fentanyl patches. While officers placed Robinson under arrest, he informed them that he was in possession of two handguns. Police recovered a holstered S&W .380 from his belt and a Colt .25 caliber semiautomatic handgun from the right front pocket of his jeans. Robinson did possess a valid class A license to carry firearms in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Worcester officers then arrested Chase.
Chase was discovered to have in her possession two prescription pill bottles that contained 200 pills of Tramadol 50 mg and 96 pills of Gabapentin 300mg. Each bottle is a class E substance that Ms. Chase did not have a prescription for.
- Worcester Police Seek Help in Identifying Two Credit Card Skimmer Suspects
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Involved in Robbery of CVS
- Worcester Man Arrested for Drunk Driving After Hitting Worcester Police Car
- Worcester Police Promote 7 New Sergeants
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Attempted to Break Into Muslim School - Alhuda Academy
- Seven Officers to Graduate From Worcester Police Mounted Patrol Unit Tuesday
- 5 Worcester Police Officers to be Promoted in Ceremony on Friday
- Worcester Police Offer Alcohol Training to Local Bars, Restaurants
- Worcester Police Make Arrest Connected to Constitution Ave Stabbing
- Worcester Police to Step Up Efforts to Prohibit Alcohol Sales to Minors
- Seven Officers to Graduate From Worcester Police Mounted Patrol Unit
- Worcester Police to Swear in 8 New Officers on Friday
- Worcester Police to Honor Memory of 15 Officers During Ceremony on Sunday
- Worcester Police Arrest Man That Robbed Honey Farms With Syringe
- Worcester Police Department Recognized With Above & Beyond Award
- Worcester Police Department to Promote 5 During Ceremony
- Worcester Police Offer Tips for Halloween Safety
- Two Arrested After Worcester Police Find Remains of Newborn Baby on Lake Ave
- Worcester Police to Launch Mounted Patrol Unit
- Worcester Police Seek Help in Identifying Suspect in Metro PCS Armed Robbery
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Grafton Street Walgreens
- Worcester Police to Promote two Officers During Ceremony on Friday
- Worcester Police Arrest Two for Trafficking Drugs Near Lincoln Plaza
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Sally Beauty Supply