Multiple Gunshots Fired into Everard Street Apartment in Worcester
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
There were no injuries and a motive is unclear.
The investigation is ongoing.
On Monday, June 12, at approximately 10:54 p.m., Worcester police responded to a report of multiple gunshots fired in the area of 33 Everard Street. Several police units responded. Upon the officers arrival, they discovered ballistic evidence outside the apartment building. Officers entered the building and discovered additional ballistic evidence. Officers saw several bullet holes into a door leading into one of the apartments.
Officers met with three adult occupants that were inside the apartment at the time the shots were fired. There were no injuries reported.
Police were told that prior to the shots fired, a knock on the door was heard. One of the occupants asked who it was and a man had given a name that was unsure to them. Shortly after that, shots were fired into the door.
Detectives searched the area while the crime scene was processed and evidence collected.
Police Asking for Help
The motive is unclear at this time, This investigation is ongoing.
Police are asking anyone who has information about this incident they can send an anonymous text to 274637 TIPWPD + your message or send an anonymous web based message by clicking here.
- Worcester Police Offer Holiday Safety Tips for Shoppers
- Cambridge St Honey Farms Robbed - Worcester Police in Search of Suspect
- Worcester Police Offer Alcohol Training to Local Bars, Restaurants
- Worcester Police Make Arrest Connected to Constitution Ave Stabbing
- Worcester Police to Step Up Efforts to Prohibit Alcohol Sales to Minors
- 17-Year-Old Steals Truck and Drags Owner on Wild Chase with Worcester Police
- Worcester Police Make Cocaine Drug Bust
- 18-Year-Old Shot at Latin Festival, Says Worcester Police
- Victim in Hamilton Street Shooting Identified by Worcester Police
- Worcester Police to Promote 6 Officers in Ceremony at City Hall
- Crime Spree — Three Armed Robberies Linked Say Worcester Police
- Seven Officers to Graduate From Worcester Police Mounted Patrol Unit
- 5 Worcester Police Officers to be Promoted in Ceremony on Friday
- Worcester Police to Honor Memory of 15 Officers During Ceremony on Sunday
- Worcester Police to Swear in 8 New Officers on Friday
- Worcester Police Seek Help in Identifying Suspect in Metro PCS Armed Robbery
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Grafton Street Walgreens
- Worcester Police to Promote two Officers During Ceremony on Friday
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Attempted to Break Into Muslim School - Alhuda Academy
- Worcester Police Promote 7 New Sergeants
- Seven Officers to Graduate From Worcester Police Mounted Patrol Unit Tuesday
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Involved in Robbery of CVS
- Worcester Police Seek Help in Identifying Two Credit Card Skimmer Suspects
- Worcester Man Arrested for Drunk Driving After Hitting Worcester Police Car
- Worcester Police Arrest Two for Trafficking Drugs Near Lincoln Plaza