Cambridge St Honey Farms Robbed - Worcester Police in Search of Suspect
Wednesday, November 23, 2016
The suspect, who was carrying a gun, was described as a white man, thin build, wearing a hooded sweatshirt and sweatpants.
He was last seen running towards Crystal and Southgate Streets.
On Monday, November 21, at approximately 7:30 p.m., Worcester Police responded to 237 Cambridge Street, the Honey Farms Market, for a reported armed robbery. Upon arrival, the officers met with a 19-year-old male clerk. According to the clerk, a man entered the store, pointed a handgun at him and asked him to empty the cash register. The suspect took an undisclosed amount of cash and left.
The clerk was not hurt.
Police Asking for Help
Police are asking anyone who has information about this incident to can send an anonymous text to 274637 TIPWPD + your message or send an anonymous web based message by clicking here.
- Man Missing: Worcester Police Ask for Help
- Worcester Police in Search of Suspect After Attempted Armed Robbery
- Worcester Police Officer Daige Honored by Red Sox for Pan Mass Challenge Effort
- Worcester Police Searching for Suspects After Shots Were Fired on Freemont St
- Male Victim Suffering from Stab Wound Refuses to Cooperate with Worcester Police
- Worcester Police Continue to Investigate Fatal 146 Crash
- Worcester Police Promotions Thursday
- 51 Pounds of Marijuana Seized by Worcester Police
- Worcester Police Chief Gemme is Out Effective May 13th, UPDATED
- Deputy Chief Steve Sargent Named New Worcester Police Chief
- Worcester Police May Have Stopped Shooting
- Worcester Police Arrest 8 During Undercover Prostitution Sting
- Worcester Police Investigating Euclid Ave Fight That Led to Stabbing of 2 Men
- Victim in Hamilton Street Shooting Identified by Worcester Police
- 18-Year-Old Shot at Latin Festival, Says Worcester Police
- Worcester Police to Promote 6 Officers in Ceremony at City Hall
- Crime Spree — Three Armed Robberies Linked Say Worcester Police
- Worcester Police Make Cocaine Drug Bust
- Worcester Police Officer Attacked, Man Tries to “Gouge Out His Eye”
- Worcester Police to Take Part in National Night Out on Tuesday
- Man Refuses to Cooperate With Worcester Police After Being Stabbed
- 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Multiple Times, Worcester Police in Search of Suspects
- Worcester Police Officer Stabbed in the Face in the Line-of-Duty
- Worcester Police Officer Stabbed in Face During Fight
- 17-Year-Old Steals Truck and Drags Owner on Wild Chase with Worcester Police