Two Arrested for Trafficking Fentanyl Inside Worcester Apartment
Monday, August 21, 2017
Reinaldo Monserrate, 33 of Worcester and Nicole Auger, 24, of Webster were charged with trafficking in Class B Substance (100-199 grams) and a Drug Violation within 1,000’ of a School. The school being Saint Mary’s which is located just across the Street from the target address.
A third suspect involved in this investigation and a subsequent search warrant was not located at the scene. An arrest warrant is being sought for the third suspect for the same charges as the other two. The third suspect’s name is not being released at this time until apprehension.
On Friday, August 18, at approximately 1:40 p.m., members of the Worcester Police Vice Squad possessed a search warrant for 21 Dorchester Street, basement apartment. At this time officers gained entrance into the apartment. Inside the apartment were Monserrate and Auger.
There was also a 19-year-old woman and a 3-year-old baby girl inside the apartment.
Vice officers contained the occupants while the search warrant was executed.
The search eventually produced several bags containing Fentanyl, $405 in cash, a digital scale, and paperwork belonging to Monserrate and Auger. Officers weighed the recovered Fentanyl which came in at approximately 101.5 grams.
Both Monserrate and Auger were placed under arrest and
Due to the living conditions within the apartment and the amount of drugs seized, vice officers filed a 51A with DCF on behalf the 3-year-old child.
Monserrate and Auger will be arraigned at the Worcester County District Courthouse on Monday, August 21.
- 5 Worcester Police Officers to be Promoted in Ceremony on Friday
- Seven Officers to Graduate From Worcester Police Mounted Patrol Unit
- Seven Officers to Graduate From Worcester Police Mounted Patrol Unit Tuesday
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Involved in Robbery of CVS
- Worcester Police Seek Help in Identifying Two Credit Card Skimmer Suspects
- Worcester Police to Step Up Efforts to Prohibit Alcohol Sales to Minors
- Worcester Police Make Arrest Connected to Constitution Ave Stabbing
- 17-Year-Old Steals Truck and Drags Owner on Wild Chase with Worcester Police
- Cambridge St Honey Farms Robbed - Worcester Police in Search of Suspect
- Worcester Police Offer Holiday Safety Tips for Shoppers
- Worcester Police Offer Alcohol Training to Local Bars, Restaurants
- Worcester Man Arrested for Drunk Driving After Hitting Worcester Police Car
- Worcester Police Promote 7 New Sergeants
- Worcester Police to Launch Mounted Patrol Unit
- Worcester Police Arrest Two for Trafficking Drugs Near Lincoln Plaza
- Two Arrested After Worcester Police Find Remains of Newborn Baby on Lake Ave
- Worcester Police Arrest Man That Robbed Honey Farms With Syringe
- Worcester Police to Promote two Officers During Ceremony on Friday
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Grafton Street Walgreens
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Attempted to Break Into Muslim School - Alhuda Academy
- Worcester Police to Swear in 8 New Officers on Friday
- Worcester Police to Honor Memory of 15 Officers During Ceremony on Sunday
- Worcester Police Seek Help in Identifying Suspect in Metro PCS Armed Robbery
- Worcester Police Department Recognized With Above & Beyond Award