Worcester Man Arrested After Threatening Couple With Gun
Monday, August 07, 2017
Tyler Jackson, 25, ow Worcester was charged with two counts of Assault with a Dangerous Weapon, Possession of a Class B Substance with Intent to Distribute, and Possession of Ammunition without an FID Card.
On Saturday August 5 at about 2:20 a.m., Worcester police were on patrol in the area of 330 Grafton St. An officer was flagged down by a man who said that someone had just assaulted him across the street. As the victim described the suspect, the suspect appeared across the street and began to walk toward the officer. The officer called out for more cars, as the victim explained that the suspect assaulted him with a gun.
As the second officer arrived, police told the suspect, later identified as Tyler Jackson, 25 of 13 Norfolk St, to show his hands. The officers performed a pat frisk of Jackson, and recovered a scale and two clear bags that appeared to be crack cocaine. They also recovered several 9mm ammunition rounds inside a latex glove in his front pocket.
Jackson was placed under arrest.
Police were told that Jackson argued with a man and a woman on Grafton St, and took out his gun and pointed it at both of them.
- 5 Worcester Police Officers to be Promoted in Ceremony on Friday
- Seven Officers to Graduate From Worcester Police Mounted Patrol Unit
- Seven Officers to Graduate From Worcester Police Mounted Patrol Unit Tuesday
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Involved in Robbery of CVS
- Worcester Police Seek Help in Identifying Two Credit Card Skimmer Suspects
- Worcester Police to Step Up Efforts to Prohibit Alcohol Sales to Minors
- Worcester Police Make Arrest Connected to Constitution Ave Stabbing
- 17-Year-Old Steals Truck and Drags Owner on Wild Chase with Worcester Police
- Cambridge St Honey Farms Robbed - Worcester Police in Search of Suspect
- Worcester Police Offer Holiday Safety Tips for Shoppers
- Worcester Police Offer Alcohol Training to Local Bars, Restaurants
- Worcester Man Arrested for Drunk Driving After Hitting Worcester Police Car
- Worcester Police Promote 7 New Sergeants
- Worcester Police to Launch Mounted Patrol Unit
- Worcester Police Arrest Two for Trafficking Drugs Near Lincoln Plaza
- Two Arrested After Worcester Police Find Remains of Newborn Baby on Lake Ave
- Worcester Police Arrest Man That Robbed Honey Farms With Syringe
- Worcester Police to Promote two Officers During Ceremony on Friday
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Grafton Street Walgreens
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Attempted to Break Into Muslim School - Alhuda Academy
- Worcester Police to Swear in 8 New Officers on Friday
- Worcester Police to Honor Memory of 15 Officers During Ceremony on Sunday
- Worcester Police Seek Help in Identifying Suspect in Metro PCS Armed Robbery
- Worcester Police Department Recognized With Above & Beyond Award