Worcester Police Investigating Shooting on Camp Street
Wednesday, February 06, 2019
At this time, police have very limited information on the incident.
On February 4 at about 1:54 p.m., Worcester Police were sent to a city hospital emergency room for a report of a gunshot victim.
Officers responded to the scene and saw a 36-year-old Framingham man who had been shot in the side.
Officers determined the crime occurred near the area of Camp St, and the victim was transported to the hospital.
The wounds are not expected to be life-threatening.
Police Asking for Help
This investigation is ongoing.
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Shell Station at Knifepoint
- Worcester Police Endorse Diehl for U.S. Senate
- NEW: Rosie O’Donnell Reportedly Engaged to Worcester Police Girlfriend
- Worcester Police Investigate Suspicious Device on Dorchester Street
- Worcester Police Investigating Crash Between Bicyclist & Car
- Worcester Police Investigating Drive-By Shooting on Providence Street
- Worcester Police Investigating Shooting on Suffield Street
- Worcester Police in Search of Suspect Involved in Burncoat Street Stabbing
- Worcester Police Investigating Crash Involving Dirt Bike & Car
- Worcester Police to Honor Memory of 9 Officers During Annual Memorial Ceremony
- Worcester Police Officer Bitten by Suspect During Attempted Arrest
- Worcester Police Offer Halloween Safety Tips
- Worcester Police Investigating Everard Street Home Invasion
- Worcester Police Captain McKiernan Graduates FBI National Academy
- Worcester Police to Enhance Effort to Prevent Underage Drinking
- Worcester Police Investigating Unattended Death of Woman at Salvation Army
- Worcester Police Dept. to Swear In 7 New Officers
- Man Arrested After Threatening Worcester Police Officer With Knife
- Worcester Police Dept. Awarded Grant to Reduce Impaired Driving
- Worcester Police Investigating Break-in at Vernon Park’s Little League Field Houses
- Worcester Police Investigating Vehicle Vandalism in Lincoln Street Area