Worcester Police Investigating Everard Street Home Invasion
Friday, November 02, 2018
There is limited suspect information.
On October 31 at approximately 11:10 p.m. a man flagged down a police officer stating that he was suffering from an injury after being hit with a crowbar. The man further stated that two unknown men forced entry into his apartment and stole some items.
During the investigation, police went to the apartment and observed that the door had been pried open.
There is limited suspect information. The other tenant who also resides in the apartment was uncooperative with the investigation. Both tenants refused medical treatment.
Police continue to investigate
Police are asking anyone who has information about this incident to send an anonymous text to 274637 TIPWPD + your message or send an anonymous web based message by clicking here.
- Wal-Mart Shoplifter Steals Worcester Police Officer’s Pepper Spray, Tries to Spray Him
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Sally Beauty Supply
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Country Bank
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Paulino’s Market Armed With Gun
- Worcester Police in Search of 2nd Suspect Following Armed Robbery on Belmont St.
- Worcester Police Offer Tips for Halloween Safety
- Worcester Police Department to Promote 5 During Ceremony
- Two Arrested After Worcester Police Find Remains of Newborn Baby on Lake Ave
- Worcester Police Arrest Man That Robbed Honey Farms With Syringe
- Woman Arrested for OUI After Crashing Into Parked Worcester Police Cruiser
- Worcester Police in Search of Suspect Involved in Burncoat Street Stabbing
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Shell Station at Knifepoint
- Worcester Police Endorse Diehl for U.S. Senate
- NEW: Rosie O’Donnell Reportedly Engaged to Worcester Police Girlfriend
- Worcester Police Investigate Suspicious Device on Dorchester Street
- Worcester Police Investigating Crash Between Bicyclist & Car
- Worcester Police Investigating Drive-By Shooting on Providence Street