12 Men Arrested During Undercover Prostitution Sting in Worcester
Friday, February 23, 2018
The Sting and Arrests
On Wednesday, February 21, members of the Worcester Police Vice Squad were working in the Main South area. During the course of the evening, several undercover male and female vice officers were deployed to different locations within the Main South. The officer’s goal was to target the prostitution problem that has plagued the area. Specific locations were determined based on information that was provided from neighborhood crime watch meetings, interviews with community leaders, local business owners as well as the residents that live in the affected areas.
The vice squad strategies have lately been to target the demand side of the problem and place greater emphasis on going after the “Johns” that travel through the area.
The following men, according to Worcester, MA were charged with approaching our female decoy officers and offered to engage in sexual activity for a fee.
- Ali Oihi, 39-years-old of 10 Nuttall Lane, Worcester.
- Allan Byamukama, 27-years-old of 584 West Boylston Street, Worcester.
- Wayne Walker, 61-years-old of 176 Maple Avenue, Rutland.
- Estevez Eustaquino, 51-years-old of 8 Charlton Street, Worcester.
- Matthew Hughes, 53-years-old of 150 Hawes Street, Wrentham.
- Pedro Lopez, 49-years-old of 13 12 Hancock Street, Worcester.
- Liberto Frade, 54-years-old of 23 Suffield Street, Worcester.
- Randy Jarvis, 37-years-old of 89 Newton Street, West Boylston.
- Robert Yantin, 50-years-old of 2 Thenius Street, Worcester.
- Angel Serrano-Rios, 28-years-old of 93 Grand Street, Worcester.
- Jose Garcia, 23-years-old of 7 Bluff Street, Worcester.
- John Meager, 49-years-old of 40 Granby Road, Worcester.
- Worcester Police Seek Help in Identifying Suspect in Metro PCS Armed Robbery
- Worcester Police to Honor Memory of 15 Officers During Ceremony on Sunday
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Grafton Street Walgreens
- Worcester Police to Promote two Officers During Ceremony on Friday
- Worcester Police Arrest Two for Trafficking Drugs Near Lincoln Plaza
- Worcester Police to Swear in 8 New Officers on Friday
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Attempted to Break Into Muslim School - Alhuda Academy
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Involved in Robbery of CVS
- Worcester Police Seek Help in Identifying Two Credit Card Skimmer Suspects
- Worcester Man Arrested for Drunk Driving After Hitting Worcester Police Car
- Worcester Police Promote 7 New Sergeants
- Worcester Police to Launch Mounted Patrol Unit
- Two Arrested After Worcester Police Find Remains of Newborn Baby on Lake Ave
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Country Bank
- Wal-Mart Shoplifter Steals Worcester Police Officer’s Pepper Spray, Tries to Spray Him
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Paulino’s Market Armed With Gun
- Worcester Police in Search of 2nd Suspect Following Armed Robbery on Belmont St.
- Worcester Police in Search of Suspect Involved in Carjacking in Upland Gardens
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Sally Beauty Supply
- Worcester Police Offer Tips for Halloween Safety
- Worcester Police Arrest Man That Robbed Honey Farms With Syringe
- Worcester Police Department Recognized With Above & Beyond Award
- Worcester Police Department to Promote 5 During Ceremony
- Woman Arrested for OUI After Crashing Into Parked Worcester Police Cruiser