Bradley’s Three Lifts Celtics Over Cleveland 111-108 in Game 3
Monday, May 22, 2017
Avery Bradley hits game-winner to complete one of the biggest upsets in NBA playoff history pic.twitter.com/UHHdcd5Ahb— ��Rob Perez�� (@World_Wide_Wob) May 22, 2017
The Celtics were down 21 points int he second half before storming back to cut Cleveland's series lead to 2-1.
Game 4 is set for Tuesday, May 23 in Cleveland.
Celtics Storm Back
The Celtics trailed by 21 points, 77-56, with 6:39 to play in the third quarter, the Boston Celtics stormed all the way back to take a 99-98 lead with on a jumper by Kelly Olynyk with 4:20 to play in the game.
The lead vollied back and forth the rest of the way with the Celtics leading by as much as three, 106-103, with 45 seconds left to play.
Cleveland's JR Smith would come down on the next possession and tie the game at 106 with a three of his own.
Boston would take another lead, 108-106, on long jumper by Jonas Jerebko with 30 seconds left, but Cleveland again would tie the game on a layup by Kyrie Irving setting up Bradley's heroics in the final seconds.
Tip-off for game 4 is set for 8:30 p.m.
Marcus Smart's Night
With Isaiah Thomas out for the playoffs, Marcus Smart got the start for the Celtics and made the most of it.
Smart poured in a career hight 27 points on 7 of 10 shooting from three. He also grabbed five rebounds and dished out seven assists.
- Celtics Fall to Bulls 111-97 in Game 2, Trail Series 2-0
- Thomas Scores 33 Points But Celtics Lose Game 1 to Bulls 106-102
- Celtics Climb Back in Series With 104-87 Win Over Bulls in Game 3
- Green’s 18 Points Helps Celtics Hold Off Bulls 104-95, Tie Series at 2
- Bradley’s 24 Points Helps Celtics to 108-97 Game 5 Win Over Bulls
- Celtics Star Thomas’ Sister Killed in Car Accident in Tacoma, Washington
- Thomas is a Game Time Decision as Celtics Open NBA Playoffs Against Chicago
- Celtics Sign Al Horford to 4-Year Deal
- Celtics’ Crowder Has One of Most Team Friendly Contracts in NBA
- Celtics Set to Face Cleveland in Battle for Eastern Conference’s Top Seed
- Celtics Blown Out by Cleveland 114-91, Fall Out of 1st Place
- Celtics Eliminate Bulls in Game 6 105-83, Advance to 2nd Round
- Celtics Open 2nd Round Series Against Washington on Sunday
- Olynyk’s 26 Points Helps Celtics to 115-105 Game 7 Win Over Washington
- Wall’s Three in Final Seconds Sinks Celtics 92-91 in Game 6, Game 7 Set for Monday
- Celtics Set to Open Eastern Conference Finals Against Cleveland Wednesday Night
- Slow Start Leads Celtics to 117-104 Loss to Cleveland in Game 1
- Thomas Injured, Cavaliers Hand Celtics Worst Home Playoff Loss in Team History
- Bradley’s 29 Points Leads Celtics to Blow Out Win in Game 5 Over Wizards
- Celtics Give up 26 Straight Points En Route to 121-102 Game 4 Loss to Wizards
- Celtics Knock Down 19 Threes En Route to 123-111 Game 1 Win Over Wizards
- Thomas’ 53 Points Leads Celtics to 129-119 Overtime Win Over Wizards in Game 2
- Brawl in Celtics Game
- Celtics Blown Out by Wizards 116-89 in Game 3
- Celtics’ Thomas Out for Remainder of Playoffs