Man Stabbed During Fight Outside of Kenmore Diner
Tuesday, January 29, 2019
The investigation is ongoing.
On the morning of Saturday, January 26, at about 2:32 a.m., Worcester Police officers were sent to the parking lot of the Kenmore Diner for a report of a large fight.
Officers checked the area and found that the fight was over and the crowd had cleared out. Shortly afterward, officers responded to an area emergency room for a report of a stabbing victim who had walked into the hospital. Upon arrival, officers spoke with the male victim, who had been stabbed once in the abdomen.
The preliminary investigation revealed that two men, including the twenty-year-old victim, had gone to the Kenmore Diner. They had a dispute with a group already there, and a fight broke out. During the fight, the victim was stabbed once in the abdomen. The crowd quickly cleared out and the police arrived. The injuries are not considered to be life-threatening.
Police Asking for Help
This investigation is ongoing.
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Shell Station at Knifepoint
- Worcester Police Investigating Crash Between Bicyclist & Car
- Worcester Police in Search of Suspect Involved in Burncoat Street Stabbing
- Worcester Police Endorse Diehl for U.S. Senate
- NEW: Rosie O’Donnell Reportedly Engaged to Worcester Police Girlfriend
- Worcester Police Investigating Drive-By Shooting on Providence Street
- Worcester Police Officer Bitten by Suspect During Attempted Arrest
- Woman Arrested for OUI After Crashing Into Parked Worcester Police Cruiser
- Worcester Police Investigating Shooting on Suffield Street
- Worcester Police Investigating Crash Involving Dirt Bike & Car
- Worcester Police to Honor Memory of 9 Officers During Annual Memorial Ceremony
- Worcester Police Investigate Suspicious Device on Dorchester Street
- Worcester Police Offer Halloween Safety Tips
- Worcester Police to Enhance Effort to Prevent Underage Drinking
- Man Arrested After Threatening Worcester Police Officer With Knife
- Worcester Police Captain McKiernan Graduates FBI National Academy
- Worcester Police Investigating Unattended Death of Woman at Salvation Army
- Worcester Police Dept. to Swear In 7 New Officers
- Worcester Police Dept. Awarded Grant to Reduce Impaired Driving
- Worcester Police Investigating Gunshots in Area of Houghton Street
- Worcester Police Investigating Everard Street Home Invasion
- Worcester Police Investigating Break-in at Vernon Park’s Little League Field Houses
- Worcester Police Investigating Vehicle Vandalism in Lincoln Street Area
- Worcester Police Offer Series of Holiday Safety Tips