Brown’s 30 Points Leads Celtics to 120-106 Win Over Bucks in Game 2
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
The win gives the Celtics a 2-0 series lead.
Brown's points came on 12 of 22 shooting from the field and 5 of 12 from three.
He is the youngest Celtic, 21, to score 30 in a playoff game since Tommy Heinsohn did it in 1952.
Celtics Pull Away
The Celtics led by four points, 55-51, with 1:26 to play in the first half before Marcus Morris knocked down a three and Terry Rozier followed up with a dunk to give the Celtics a 60-51 lead heading into the half.
Boston would lead by eight, 70-62, with 6:11 left in the third quarter before going on a 10-2 run to take an 80-64 lead with 4:07 left in the third quarter following a lay-up by Shane Larkin.
The Bucks would get as close as ten, 107-97, with 4:13 to play in the game and threaten to cut the lead to single digits.
However, Boston would go on a quick 5-0 run capped off by a Rozier three to go up 112-97.
They would cruise to the 120-106 victory.
Game three Upcoming
Game three is set for Friday, April 20 in Milwaukee.
Game time is set for 9:30 p.m.
- Celtics Can’t Hold 16 Point Lead, Fall 112-99 To Cleveland in Game 4
- Bradley’s Three Lifts Celtics Over Cleveland 111-108 in Game 3
- Celtics Eliminated From Playoffs Following Game 5 Loss to Cleveland
- Celtics Trade #1 Pick to Philadelphia for #3 Pick in NBA Draft
- Celtics Select Duke’s Tatum With #3 Overall Pick in NBA Draft
- Celtics’ Thomas Out for Remainder of Playoffs
- Thomas Injured, Cavaliers Hand Celtics Worst Home Playoff Loss in Team History
- Wall’s Three in Final Seconds Sinks Celtics 92-91 in Game 6, Game 7 Set for Monday
- Olynyk’s 26 Points Helps Celtics to 115-105 Game 7 Win Over Washington
- Celtics Set to Open Eastern Conference Finals Against Cleveland Wednesday Night
- Slow Start Leads Celtics to 117-104 Loss to Cleveland in Game 1
- ESPN Reports Hayward Signing with Celtics
- Celtics Trade Bradley to Pistons for Marcus Morris
- Irving’s 47 Leads Celtics Rally Past Mavs 110-102 in OT - 16 Wins in a Row
- Brown, Tatum Lead Celtics Past Knicks 110-89
- 16 Winning Streak Over, Celtics Fall to Miami 104-98
- NABLEO Blasts Boston Police for Tweet Honoring Celtics’ Auerbach During Black History Month
- Celtics’ Irving to Miss Remainder of Season, Playoffs
- Celtics’ Hayward Has Surgery, Likely Out for Season
- UPDATED: Celtics Hayward Suffers Gruesome Injury in Season Opener
- Celtics Acquire Kyrie Irving in Trade With Cleveland Involving Isaiah Thomas
- Cleveland May Try to Void Trade With Celtics Following Thomas’ Physical
- Celtics Send 2020 2nd Round Pick to Cleveland to Seal Irving Trade
- Celtics Fall to Cleveland 102-99 in Season Opener
- Celtics Win Game 1 Over Bucks, 113-107 in Overtime